Gruffsnuff

Hi everyone here is my latest mix please have a listen here is track list:

https://soundcloud.com/gruffsnuff/gruffmix2013

1 gruff Intro
2 Killer Driller Amit
3 Diffused The Upbeats
4 Grit Audio & Meth
5 Alone Upbeats forward re-mix
6 Unknow Wite label (if you can tell me title i will update)
7 Swag DC Breaks
8 welcome to fuck town Gruff Snuff
9 System Fault Survival and Silent Witness
10 Shocking Eruption Dementia & Basses Intentions
11 Wastegash (The Upbeats Remix) (The Upbeats Remix)
12 Never Been (Original) Fox, Dub Phizix
13 Mythos (Original Mix) Mefjus, InsideInfo
14 Digital Future (Original Mix) Hyroglifics, MC Tone Def
15 Marching Powder Sub Zero & Supreme Being
16 Kung Fu Spectra Dnb
17 Time Tripping DJ Hazard
18 The Foot (Original Mix) Ruffhouse
19 Prang Mob Tactics
20 Suckers Heist
21 Galactic (Btk Remix)
22 Shaman (Original Mix) DC Breaks
23 If That's How You Want It to Be (Royalston Remix) MA
24 MPD (Original Mix) Noisia, Phace
25 Kryptonite (Original Mix) Disbase System, Exodum
26 One Step (Original) The Upbeats

Last edited:
ok going in now......
Cool little intro there mang....... starting off heavy with Killer Driller/Diffused
Grit came in banging.....got me pumped up now ha ha.
Alone..... love this trak came in nice....rolled off of grit really well.....levels sounds a little low tho.
Unknown Trak had to tidy up the mix there but good job.... came in loud but that goes back to the level on Alone being low... . i have been trying to get better at that myself.
Swag came in pretty good .... enjoyed that one.
Welcome to Fuck Town came in and i was like I have never heard this before ha ha....prolly cuz it's yours. Good shit mang.
System Fault Love this trak glad to hear it. There is something going on with the levels I dont know if what your playing on or recording on but I'm noticing it's like one is low and then loud and then low again.... not sure if your playing on a tech and a CDJ ...IDK if it's decks you might want to check your stylus or your grounds.
System Fault/Shocking Eruption..... this right here mang. you can hear u working for the mix but i've said it before i like hearing that .... makes me respect the mix more. Reall good mix. Interested to see what you do with Wastegash....
Good mix I went a whole different route with it on my mix but i like what u did. Damn Neverbeen coming in already ok...
Im on the fence for this one it's like i feel like the clash at times and then other times im rockin out IDK...leave it at that
Neverbeen/Mythos was big tho....... I like the way these 2 sound togeher better then Wastegash
I like the mix into Digital Future..... I feel like you are getting into the groove now.
Marching Powder....going to get into some jump up now i see
Kung Fu was a good mix there was a vocal clash with Time Tripping i always try not to do that as much as possible
Prang was nice but killed it with Suckers....good job
Galactic sat really nice with Suckers
Good mix with Shaman too really liked that one.
Damn homie Shaman/ If Thats How You Want It To Be ........That was Big saving the best huh......definetely my favorite mix right here..... killed'em
The rest of the mixes were good with Kryptonite/One Step being the stand out mix of the three.
All in all a pretty good little mix right here some things you can work on but i always nit pick the hell out of mixes....... especially mine i go back and listen and always think of things i could have done better.

ok going in now......
Cool little intro there mang....... starting off heavy with Killer Driller/Diffused
Grit came in banging.....got me pumped up now ha ha.
Alone..... love this trak came in nice....rolled off of grit really well.....levels sounds a little low tho.
Unknown Trak had to tidy up the mix there but good job.... came in loud but that goes back to the level on Alone being low... . i have been trying to get better at that myself.
Swag came in pretty good .... enjoyed that one.
Welcome to Fuck Town came in and i was like I have never heard this before ha ha....prolly cuz it's yours. Good shit mang.
System Fault Love this trak glad to hear it. There is something going on with the levels I dont know if what your playing on or recording on but I'm noticing it's like one is low and then loud and then low again.... not sure if your playing on a tech and a CDJ ...IDK if it's decks you might want to check your stylus or your grounds.
System Fault/Shocking Eruption..... this right here mang. you can hear u working for the mix but i've said it before i like hearing that .... makes me respect the mix more. Reall good mix. Interested to see what you do with Wastegash....
Good mix I went a whole different route with it on my mix but i like what u did. Damn Neverbeen coming in already ok...
Im on the fence for this one it's like i feel like the clash at times and then other times im rockin out IDK...leave it at that
Neverbeen/Mythos was big tho....... I like the way these 2 sound togeher better then Wastegash
I like the mix into Digital Future..... I feel like you are getting into the groove now.
Marching Powder....going to get into some jump up now i see
Kung Fu was a good mix there was a vocal clash with Time Tripping i always try not to do that as much as possible
Prang was nice but killed it with Suckers....good job
Galactic sat really nice with Suckers
Good mix with Shaman too really liked that one.
Damn homie Shaman/ If Thats How You Want It To Be ........That was Big saving the best huh......definetely my favorite mix right here..... killed'em
The rest of the mixes were good with Kryptonite/One Step being the stand out mix of the three.
All in all a pretty good little mix right here some things you can work on but i always nit pick the hell out of mixes....... especially mine i go back and listen and always think of things i could have done better.

Mate this is some biiig feedback and I respect that. I have listened to my mix like 100 times now and everything you said was spot on. The levels are because I am mixing between vinyl and digital and my s4 doesn't do this great may turn down digital channels. Also the upbeats vynil is quieter still so tuff there. waste gash is an awesome tune and I weighed that mix myself. When it works its bigg but I think I could have let the tune breath then bought in the next one in as your right it clashes.

When you do your next mix hit me up straight away I will listen as a priority. I am extremely thankful for ypi feedback.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Yeah thats wassup Gruff...... always happy to leave some decent feedback for people. I know how it is when you post a mix and get crickets ha ha. Wastegash is huge ... love that trak. I dont usually do stuff like this but check my mix (link at the bottom) @ the 19:45 mark and you can here what i did with Wastegash...... it's probably my favorite part of the mix. This little section with Wastegash/AYO/Black Magic/Hyenas .... it's fucking mwaaaa ha ha.

Following you on SC so I will be checking out your future mixes as well!

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/a-hard-knoxx-life-vol-6

Yeah thats wassup Gruff...... always happy to leave some decent feedback for people. I know how it is when you post a mix and get crickets ha ha. Wastegash is huge ... love that trak. I dont usually do stuff like this but check my mix (link at the bottom) @ the 19:45 mark and you can here what i did with Wastegash...... it's probably my favorite part of the mix. This little section with Wastegash/AYO/Black Magic/Hyenas .... it's fucking mwaaaa ha ha.

Following you on SC so I will be checking out your future mixes as well!

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/a-hard-knoxx-life-vol-6

I listened to the mix mate sorry i have been busy. It was sound but I would have like it to have lasted a bit longer. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom