Growing replacement body parts

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ThePapa, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

2. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

How about they do the graft... You know... On his nose?

3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

You'd think they'd be better off letting animals do the work really..

[​IMG]

4. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ok, soooo... then what? he grows a nose for himself(? or? is it for someone else? i think i just found a way to make a lil skrilla on the side, you realize how many people are desperately waiting for a liver? for a transplant? theres like waiting lists to get on the waiting lists, but that is my impression of medicine and its surrounding circumstances, and my main source of information, other than winding up there every so often, is the tv show "scrubs". and "house")
    hell no, there is money to be made here, grow a liver, lets say in the armpit. so it dont get in the way couldnt see shit with a big old liver sticking out of your forehead, i think we can all agree. why are you always up this late david, youre a working man, are you not? so hows facebook giong, is it sexual at all

this here is btw that thing they dreaded so fiercely in the 90s, remember dolly the clone sheep and the discussion hen nigh on always ended in (instead of facts and number aan existential mess with people who never religiousd in their life gasping for air after shrieking that genetic science was wrong because its "playing god", granted it came to a bit of a... a very clear line in the sand was drawn the moment we found out about stemcell research.
    which works like so, you need foetuses. human ones. and theyre useless once youve extracted them. i am for both abortion and stemcell research but i dont think i can justify it with anything other than "pppäppppppppppääääpäääääääääää fuck i cant believe i lost my keys, ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

EEK a Penis!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  7. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

He's lucky he didn't lose his penis in that accident or he'd have looked like a right nob head!!

i'll get my coat

Elzerk and richie_stix like this.