Grow Your Wings - 7th December

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
‘Grow Your Wings’ – The exciting and diverse debut album from Original Sin.
Featuring the dancefloor smashers ‘Therapy’, ‘Pimp Don’t Limp’ and ‘Without You’.

This is set the biggest drum & bass album of 2009.

Limited Edition 5 Piece Vinyl Set, Limited Sampler alongside 2 Double Packs.
CD & Digital – both contain bonus tracks and original sin mix

Hitting the streets on the 7th December 2009.

playaz008.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted, I did search and didnt see anything

http://www.playazonline.co.uk/?p=1399

sub focus will sell more units, so i'm sure that'll be 'the biggest selling drum n bass album of 2009'

and alix perez's album is out in october so i'm sure that'll be 'the biggest drum n bass album of 2009' for anyone with half a brain cell.

so in conclusiong. let's all sue playaz for flase advertising, not only because of the facts mentioned about. but because i doubt it'll be as 'exciting and diverse' as they're making out.

sub focus will sell more units, so i'm sure that'll be 'the biggest selling drum n bass album of 2009'

and alix perez's album is out in october so i'm sure that'll be 'the biggest drum n bass album of 2009' for anyone with half a brain cell.

so in conclusiong. let's all sue playaz for flase advertising, not only because of the facts mentioned about. but because i doubt it'll be as 'exciting and diverse' as they're making out.

Fantastic way to sum it all up. I'm already contacting my lawyer to see if a case can be brought against them.

'This is set the biggest drum & bass album of 2009'

Great grammar there :lol:

Last edited:
it's gonna have to go some to beat survival's album which i love more and more every time i listen to it. because every time i listen to it, i hear different elements in tracks that i hadn't noticed before. every time i listen to it, i come away with a new favourite. i seriously doubt original sin's album can offer that kind of depth to tunes and offer up that kind of creativity in his production. but we'll see...

It's not exactly a good look for the label when you're producing illiterate news items and posting them on your website

Who cares? People arent going to lose faith in a label or not buy an album because some guy in the playaz office made a grammatical mistake

it's gonna have to go some to beat survival's album which i love more and more every time i listen to it. because every time i listen to it, i hear different elements in tracks that i hadn't noticed before. every time i listen to it, i come away with a new favourite. i seriously doubt original sin's album can offer that kind of depth to tunes and offer up that kind of creativity in his production. but we'll see...

still haven't peeped this yet :ban:

Who cares? People arent going to lose faith in a label or not buy an album because some guy in the playaz office made a grammatical mistake

They should care about presenting a professional image for their label

Then again, judging by some of the replies on here, illiteracy and dnb go together like pie and mash

Subfocus album only sell more copies coz his more commerical than Original Sin. Subfocus get more air play on radio his tunes are more known. I don't know about Alix Perez album out selling Oringinal Sin. Jump up domanting the DnB Scene like it or not.
I would go with with Hype says be biggest DnB album of the year. I can't wait for the realse.

Then again, judging by some of the replies on here, illiteracy and dnb go together like pie and mash

Subfocus album only sell more copies coz his more commerical than Original Sin. Subfocus get more air play on radio his tunes are more known. I don't know about Alix Perez album out selling Oringinal Sin. Jump up domanting the DnB Scene like it or not.
I would go with with Hype says be biggest DnB album of the year. I can't wait for the realse.

:teeth:

Gonna be at worst a decent album full of dancefloor smashers that will demand rewinds all over the country ... + a nice few other bits

If you're a dj playing out, and many of us are, you can't really say fairer than that.

Big Upz OS

sub focus n original sin albums will be huge..can't say i'm really bothered about the alix perez one, even if he has switched his style grimey recently..

Back
Top Bottom