Grooves Room 2 @ Friction's Elevate night 5/12/14

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
As some of you may know, Grooves are taking over room 2 at Crucifix Lane next friday for Friction's Elevate night. If you're in London, come down and party with us! A fair few forum people will be playing so come down show your faces and listen to some big tunes! Here are some mixes by some of the DJ's playing:

1507273_615762665212545_8330962439401206205_o.jpg

Big ups guys, quality night! I caught Blackfoot, Variation and some of Danwells set, you all smashed it. Memro/Variation killed it at the end in room 1 as well. Dizzledee gets a special mention for drinking a litre of gin on Saturday morning and making us go to Hyde park, where he then proceeded to climb a tree and shout 'I AM A FEISTY PIGEON, I HAVE ISSUES I HAVEN'T DEALT WITH' at passers by.

Last edited:
Big ups guys, quality night! I caught Blackfoot, Variation and some of Danwells set, you all smashed it. Memro/Variation killed it at the end in room 1 as well. Dizzledee gets a special mention for drinking a litre of gin on Saturday morning and making us go to Hyde park, where he then proceeded to climb a tree and shout 'I AM A FEISTY PIGEON, I HAVE ISSUES I HAVEN'T DEALT WITH' at passers by.

Haha big up mate! Was you the guy I spoke to who was with Dizzledee? If you was it was nice to meet you both!

Yeah playing in the main room was a surreal experience! So happy with how the whole night went!

Yea that was probably me, I was wearing a white critical tee. I chatted with a few of you guys I think, nice to meet all of you!

Quality night and an absolute pleasure to hear you boys strutting your stuff pon the decks and meet a few more of you. I got incredibly caught up in the hype for memro b2b variation and you boys smashed it and looked to be having the time of your lives!

In my mashed state I decided it made sense to summon over friction from the sidelines and shout loudly about the grooves gang and how he should be supporting what you're doing... not sure he really understood what I was on about, but there you go... SP was bloody loving it!

Fuk bitchez drink gin.

Peace.

Quality night and an absolute pleasure to hear you boys strutting your stuff pon the decks and meet a few more of you. I got incredibly caught up in the hype for memro b2b variation and you boys smashed it and looked to be having the time of your lives!

In my mashed state I decided it made sense to summon over friction from the sidelines and shout loudly about the grooves gang and how he should be supporting what you're doing... not sure he really understood what I was on about, but there you go... SP was bloody loving it!

Fuk bitchez drink gin.

Peace.

Yess Dom big up! Thanks for coming to support. Was so surreal with Will and Sam playing the main room at the end, feel like a proud Dad haha

Was at this!

Friction totally smashed in room 1. Sound was quite tasty once you got at the front.

Wasn't overly rammo either, plenty of room for good old skank out.

Zinc's jungle set was something else as well. Set it up nicely for Friction and SP! Good crowd, good vibes. Didn't see any trouble.

Extended sets really the way forward. Get the DJ's drawing deeper, keeping some us older heads entertained!

Back
Top Bottom