Grooves 012 - Ascension

Grooves

Ih7e3N7.png

Ascension has gifted us with this rolling mix to give a flavour of his forthcoming set at our next night at Surya, King's Cross on the 27th November.
He has been refining his craft for 13 years, and − after impressing them enough to win their DJ competition − demonstrated his skills at Sun and Bass in both 2013 and 2014. We were similarly impressed by his broad selection and smooth, rolling blends, and look forward to the Grooves debut of this true craftsman on the turntables, alongside Agent Smith, Kindred, and the rest of the Grooves crew.

Event: on.fb.me/1NowcXK
£5 tickets: bit.ly/1LUn1d2

Tracklist:

Matrix & Fierce - Climate // Metro
Spinline - Cold Feet // SOM Music
Proxima & Nymfo - Knock Knock // Frequency
Mutt - The Same You Always Feel // Renegade Recordings
Break - Come & Get It // Soul:R
Hold Tight - On Track // Advanced
Break - Traits (Remix) // Symmetry
Chase & Status - Love’s Theme // Bingo
Mist:i:cal - Mistical Dub // Soul:R
Adam F -Circles (Andy C remix) // EMI Recordings
Johnny L - Movin’ Thru Air (Optical remix) XL Recordings
Cyantific ft. Diane Charlemane - Don’t Follow // Hospital
Calibre - Sokitume // Signature
Seba & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Devotion // Secret Operations
Trace - Final Chapter (Motiv remix) // DSCI4
Tactile - Aldabra (Commix remix) // Dispatch
D Kay & Kasra - Babylon // Brigand
SpectraSoul - Organiser // Critical
Xample & Lomax - Contra // Ram
Concept 2 - Unlock The Secrets // Ram
dBridge - Bastion // Bingo
Hive & Gridlok ft. Break, dBridge & Silent Witness - Standing Room Only // Violence

This has my vote for November 2005 members mix of the month ha ha ....kidding. I just picked what year I knew loves theme came out. Mixes like this are hard for me to listen to because I realize how much vinyl I have lost along the way. This mix was great and having owned some of these I know how tough some can be to mix. Stellar little mix here mang...strong vibe and flowed really well with classics but not the over top classics ya know. The same as you always feel/come and get it was like whoah....really nice there.
Ez

Back
Top Bottom