Multi Genre Grooves 001 - Danwell

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
Grooves is a collective of artists/DJ's, focusing on showcasing their skills using turntables through our club nights and mix series.

Here is the first in a series of mixes which will be focusing on showcasing the skills of DJ's using turntables.

Please like our Facebook page below to keep in the loop with future mixes and details on our first event which will be announced soon.

www.facebook.com/groovesdnb

Tracklist:

• Emperor & Mefjus - Void Main Void
  • Hyroglifics, Philth - The Forest
  • Xtrah - Directive (feat. Mikal)
  • The Insiders, Collette Warren - Wonder Why (Break Remix)
  • Memro - Sector
  • Break - Hearing Voices (Original Mix)
  • Wots My Code - Dubplate (Total Science Remix)
  • Etherwood - Hold Your Breath (Spectrasoul Remix)
  • Noisia & The Upbeats - Little Fling
  • Technimatic - Bristol
  • Halogenix - Raya VIP
  • Planas - Breathtaking (DBridge Soul Steppers Mix)
  • Hybris, Quadrant, D-Struct and Iris - Graphene
  • Xtrah - No Good
  • dBridge & Vegas - True Romance
  • Memro - The Verge
  • Mefjus & Inside Info - Repentance
  • Stealth and Altair - You Do Me Wrong
  • Incognito - Black Magic (Philth Remix)
  • Klax - Vendetta
  • Black Sun Empire, Noisia - Lead Us (Audio Remix)
  • Xtrah - Cyrax (Break Remix)
  • Basher and Frankee - Weep
  • Dillinja - Nasty Ways
  • Enei - Prometheus
  • Exile - Silicon Chop
  • Digital - Deadline
  • Mefjus - Dissuade
  • Break - Submerged (Teebee & Calyx Remix)
  • Emperor - Control
  • Break -The Drone
  • Chase & Status - Brazil
  • Enei - Hot Plate
  • Spectrasoul - Absentis
  • Rockwell - Noir (Ulterior Motive Remix)
  • Need For Mirrors - Lofah

---

• Wen - Lo-Fidelity
  • Beneath - Illusion
  • Mumdance & Logos - Proto
  • Photek - 101 (Boddika's Drum Machine Mix)
  • Outlander - Vamp
  • Cadans - Samsa -
  • Planas - Breathtaking - dBridge Steppers Soul Mix
  • Jon Convex featuring Jimmy Edgar - Move

Hey I wanna know who else is in the collective before i listen. Are you one of those cool collectives where you all live in a big squat and sleep with each other's gfs on the regs?

Looking good guysh. Will check this mix out this week.

Depending where and when this night is will definitely come down and show support.

Cheers lads! Interdasted to hear what people think! One of the mixes in the 130 section was like a bar out or something, not gonna stop and re record there though. The tune that was playing was confusing as fuck

ok i really dont want to come off like an asshole here but do you mean skills on turntables like tuntabilism skills? like scratching and beat juggling or just mixing? This is 100% vinyl mixes?

- - - Updated - - -

i was just wondering

word...im gonna check the mix either way I was just wondering. No serato or tractor or anything just 2 decks and a mixer? Like old school mixing?

Some of us use traktor, some use vinyl, most on 3 decks. This one is on traktor and 3 decks :)

checked this and really good mix man, few slips here and there but nothing major, enjoyed your track selection a lot, best bit in this for me was Xtrah - No Good > dBridge & Vegas - True Romance >Memro - The Verge , loved the selections and transitions between the tracks, also really like the way you used the vocals from Planas - Breathtaking (DBridge Soul Steppers Mix), big up on this mate will definitely be giving it a few more plays. Also really liking the idea of grooves

repentance
>> you do me wrong
black magic (Philth Remix) :pimp:

enjoyed dan props following the grooves thing on sc looking forward to some moremixes (y)

Back
Top Bottom