Grooverider's unreleased 1993 tracks?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Has anyone heard anything about Raymond "Grooverider" Bingham releasing his unreleased 1993 tracks? He did a couple that were simply amazing. He did an original Detroit techno type tune, then a remix of said tune, a version of Mr. Finger's "Stars" with the beats from Aqua Pura which he titled "You got me burning up", and a mysterious track called "Inta Natty Style" which I have actually never heard but have seen in tracklists. I really hope others want to see these tracks as we could get some momentum going and maybe he will release or have these remastered or remade somehow (Ron Wells is good at this).

Inta Natty Style is on YouTube

Although Charade came out last year I'd be surprised if any other of his unreleased bits came out

Never say never though I suppose

Inta Natty Style is on YouTube{/quote]

Where abouts is it? I've looked. I can only find "Inta (The Anthem)" and the special forces remix which I already have. I'm pretty sure "Inta natty style" is not "Inta (the anthem)".

Although Charade came out last year I'd be surprised if any other of his unreleased bits came out

Never say never though I suppose

Yeah I saw that. Charade was not my style but I'm sure techstep fans were extremely happy about this. I hope the rest come out. I don't think Raymond realizes how much people like his older stuff. I don't even think he has a very high opinion of that stuff as in old magazines like ATM he calls it and I quote "That old shit" which doesn't sound very positive.

There's also no entry on Discogs for that Detroit Techno-like tune he did in 1992/1993 on dubplate so there's no way for me to bombard it with high praise.

Back
Top Bottom