GROOVERIDER PODCAST LIVE FROM WARNING ON 11TH OCTOBER!!

WARNING.H.Q

This is a live podcast from the mighty Grooverider who appeared at Warning on 11th October 2008. This was officially the very first set he played since his return to the UK after being incarcerated in Dubai.

In the 13 and a half years that Warning has been running this was most definitely the biggest crowd response any DJ has ever received.... History was definitely made on this very special night – Warning HQ.

http://www.clickcaster.com/resource/WARNING/grooverider_returns_to_uk.mp3

warning.jpg

safe for the linkidge, you coulda put this out as a cd pack as 'grooves first set back' an made a bit of money, instead you gave it away for free, maximum props Warning camp, deserves a sticky for a little while methinks! :wave:

Absolute maximum respect to the Warning cartel jus shows dat greed isnt rife evrywher so lets al DnBshare! Peace.

can some body help me

what for mc are on the set ???

1 is evil b

I dont hava Clue who introduces d set, fink its d same MC off Chase & Status set frm Sanctuary festival 08, Chek P/Tek P sumfin like dat?? Mayb an MC who isnt on the line-up bt jus turns up anyways!! The other MC on ther is Five Alive. Peace.

I dont hava Clue who introduces d set, fink its d same MC off Chase & Status set frm Sanctuary festival 08, Chek P/Tek P sumfin like dat?? Mayb an MC who isnt on the line-up bt jus turns up anyways!! The other MC on ther is Five Alive. Peace.

i know evil b stay too not on the line up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mc on the sanctuary must be mc riko from the album launch tour but i am not safe ???????????????

Back
Top Bottom