Grooverider Free?

How is your home disco setup?

Taking the piss? I know. Well I don't mind bragging that I'm now the proud owner of Martin smartMACs which you might have seen at the top one off parties in the UK this past summer and they have also been installed in Pacha London. The sMACs do kick ass.

:inlove:

Taking the piss? I know. Well I don't mind bragging that I'm now the proud owner of Martin smartMACs which you might have seen at the top one off parties in the UK this past summer and they have also been installed in Pacha London. The sMACs do kick ass.

yeh man!! some serious kit.... seen these in action before....

Is that at your parents house?

Really I think he is shit tbh.

:word:

Edit: Just so people don't jump on my back I'm not disrespecting the guy, in my eyes he's a legend and has clearly had a huge positive effect on the scene throughout the years as he's been there from the beginning. But I just don't enjoy his most recent sets.

Last edited:
How anyone can be looking forward to hearing him mix is ludicrous, Personally I think he's in the same category as Brockie, did alot for the scene when it was starting out so promoters feel obliged to book em. None on them have any real skills on the decks nor do they ever look like they are actually enjoying it.

Promoter are gonna be slitting each others throats to get grooveriders first set out of bing tho - i personally would rather smuggle a bar of pure heroin into dubai whilst wearing a t shirt saying 'I have hard drugs, please search me' than listen to the clangfest/borefest that would be Grooveriders first out-a-prision set :hagglers:

Rant over, sorry fellas :D

Yeah it's true he might not be the most technically gifted (ahem...), and his tune selection might not be to my taste, but I am pleased he's out as he's done so much for the scene from way, way back...

Great news but why should he be given special treatment over other prisoners who deserve to be released as well, and yes i know the answer to that if youre a celebrity alot of things can be pardoned.

All kinds of people get pardoned at Eid, not just celebrities...

It's a bit of a tradition...

ah, duly noted Greg, cheers

No worries...

Actually my girlfriend has a friend who got caught in exactly the same way, but I think it might have been coke or ketamine or summat, and he ended up getting out way quicker than groove - his dad was some ranking diplomat or something so got him out in no time!

All about who you know I guess?

Back
Top Bottom