Grooverider - F'kin Hard Work

freeagent said:
What I mean is:The beats are good - the track just doesn't stand out.

gotta agree with freeagent again :twisted: the beats sound allright, but overall the track doesnt sound that special at all, grooverider def needs to bring sum better tracks if i were to purchase his album... this is def "ok" track - 6/10

dnbforum said:
Comment below:
This track is fekkin bad. Heard Rider play it at Glastonbury. Sounds like something that should be on metalheadz. This tune is top of my list of wants at the moment. Wikkid things. This is exactly the sort of tune you think Rider would come up with. If you dont like it (dunno why) but thats all good - should make it easier for me to bag a copy when it comes out in like 2008 or something!!!!!

Re: Re: Grooverider - F'kin Hard Work

More bad company ripping off. I KNOW Grooverider can do better then this. The proof of this is in the Isotonik EP (RUSH is a bannin tune!!!!)!

Re: Re: Grooverider - F'kin Hard Work

freeagent said:
Teh Rider's gonna hit us with an album. This tracks ok.

Well even if this track does suck I may buy the album anyway simply because I'm a bit of a grooverider fan. I bought his last album on CD and I'd say that one kinda sucked as well (he doesn't care what I think of it, he got my money).

Back
Top Bottom