Grooverider diss on FB lol

meh. some dozy twat on facebook don't like him...

whoopdefuckingdoo

i bet grooveriders well bothered.

friction ought to come back and do his show again imo. used to love listening in to that.

Haha tht is jks! Am pretty bored of the Rider now tho......hate it when he uses the mic & the music cuts out aswel!

that maybe true man but hes still up his arse and a complete arrogant cock, when he was in southampton my mate asked for a photo with him and he just stood there all screwface then just walked off.

dick

that maybe true man but hes still up his arse and a complete arrogant cock, when he was in southampton my mate asked for a photo with him and he just stood there all screwface then just walked off.

dick

Really can't hack people with attitudes like that, why act like a twat towards the people who have basicly made your career what it is? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Do you really think he'll bother? Do you really think he gives a fuck lol

probably. my mate tagged him in a picture and someone commented saying "grooverider wore the same vest when i saw him a few days earlier lol" and he started bangin on about how he owns loads of vests and if we were as successful as him we'd own multiple copies of the same vest ha. he's a dick. we then started taking the piss out of him and he kept coming back and replying, even after i said "if he still has to have the last word then he's very immature for a 42 year old man."

probably. my mate tagged him in a picture and someone commented saying "grooverider wore the same vest when i saw him a few days earlier lol" and he started bangin on about how he owns loads of vests and if we were as successful as him we'd own multiple copies of the same vest ha. he's a dick. we then started taking the piss out of him and he kept coming back and replying, even after i said "if he still has to have the last word then he's very immature for a 42 year old man."

THAT'S THE WAY TO TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND, TIT.

"Baseline" Smith though.....
Nice to see whoever updates their FB page is really on the ball :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom