Grooverider diss on FB lol

groove was probably in the game before that matey was even born! and he has a 'new talent' section on his show so is helping new talent through!

and as for tunes for 'pikey chavs'... this kind of attitude is more damaging to the scene, as well as being an arrogant and head up arse type of view!

Rider has shaped DnB, maybe hi smixing is not tight or he doesn't want people to ask for signatures etc, but back in eth day he was fucking on it. I can't say now as not had teh chance to catch him play out , but if you lot are right its a shame.

Grooverider blows. Couldn't care less about his personality, but his show is whack. Fabio actually plays a nice mixture of sick tunes, Grooverider plays.... pikey jump up. Whoop dee fuckin doo.

at least he aint playing homo liquid or out-dated jungle :rolleyes:... it's easy to stereotype aint it?

at least he aint playing homo liquid or out-dated jungle :rolleyes:... it's easy to stereotype aint it?

Yeah, except the majority (not all, mind) of jump-up listeners ARE pikey chavs. Whereas the majority of liquid listeners are not gay, and jungle is not out-dated, just old(er). Like any older music genre. Sometimes stereotypes are right. Just saying, just because it's a stereotype doesn't mean it's not true.

Yeah, except the majority (not all, mind) of jump-up listeners ARE pikey chavs. Whereas the majority of liquid listeners are not gay, and jungle is not out-dated, just old(er). Like any older music genre. Sometimes stereotypes are right. Just saying, just because it's a stereotype doesn't mean it's not true.

i listen to jump up an im not a pikey chav well at least i think im not.
my mates listen to jump up there not pikey chavs infact i no more people who listen to jump up that arent pikeys than are.

my mates listen to jump up there not pikey chavs infact i no more people who listen to jump up that arent pikeys than are.

Yeah mate same!
But that said, jumpup does attract all the little chav fuckers, just invite them all to a special rave just for chavs, ram them all in there, and then turn on the mustard gas!!! Mwuhahahaha!!!!!!!

Recently groove played a track from someone on here no?

So he obviously aint just playing "chavvy jump up" he's actually supporting new talent aswell which is helping the scene.

I dont understand the attitude of some people on here, if you dont like the show DONT FUCKING TUNE IN!!!

You wouldnt watch a tv show you didnt like would you, you would change channel instead of watching it and then moaning about how shit it is.

lol Cummon guys its just common sense isnt it

THAT'S THE WAY TO TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND, TIT.

there's no moral high ground on the internet, tit. and why not take the piss out of him? his ego needs deflating due to all the bum-lickers who tell him how great he is. i mean seriously, how can u respect a 42 year old man who argues on the internet with a 20 year old girl over a fucking VEST! she didn't even insult him/the vest, just said he wore the same one a few days earlier.. talk about self concious...

Its easy to knock groove but people should still respect him for the way in which he helped shaped the scene in the early days. We wouldn't have a scene like we have now if it wasn't for people like groove, fabio & goldie. People need to know more before they knock other people. Yes, groove plays lots of jump up which isn't to a lot of peoples taste and some of his sets can only be described as different. I used to knock Goldie in that he was in Eastenders and on tv a lot but the more I found out about nights at the blue rooms and rage, the more I respect the guy. I think more people should find out more about the history of the scene before knocking. Just my thoughts...

Its easy to knock groove but people should still respect him for the way in which he helped shaped the scene in the early days. We wouldn't have a scene like we have now if it wasn't for people like groove, fabio & goldie. People need to know more before they knock other people. Yes, groove plays lots of jump up which isn't to a lot of peoples taste and some of his sets can only be described as different. I used to knock Goldie in that he was in Eastenders and on tv a lot but the more I found out about nights at the blue rooms and rage, the more I respect the guy. I think more people should find out more about the history of the scene before knocking. Just my thoughts...

No one is disrespecting Grooverider for what he has done, people are disrespecting him for what he is now. I notice you mention Fabio and Goldie, notice that no one is knocking either of them? It's very easy to say "you can't dis so and so for what he did blah blah blah", well yes actually we fucking can.
That's the problem with fame, some individuals let it inflate their ego to a level where they become non deserving of it and they cease to be a contributor to the very thing that made them famous. They just exist on an elevated platform of self superiority thinking the world owes them something because of something they in their past.

I don't disrespect Goldie, I don't disrespect Fabio, I'm sure their egos aren't all humble pie either but they are both still major contributors to DnB, and with the case of Goldie many other things. If Grooverider has thetime to argue with a 20 year old girl about his vest collection, that says to me "I need to sort my fucking priorities out."

No one is disrespecting Grooverider for what he has done, people are disrespecting him for what he is now. I notice you mention Fabio and Goldie, notice that no one is knocking either of them? It's very easy to say "you can't dis so and so for what he did blah blah blah", well yes actually we fucking can.
That's the problem with fame, some individuals let it inflate their ego to a level where they become non deserving of it and they cease to be a contributor to the very thing that made them famous. They just exist on an elevated platform of self superiority thinking the world owes them something because of something they in their past.

I don't disrespect Goldie, I don't disrespect Fabio, I'm sure their egos aren't all humble pie either but they are both still major contributors to DnB, and with the case of Goldie many other things. If Grooverider has thetime to argue with a 20 year old girl about his vest collection, that says to me "I need to sort my fucking priorities out."

Well a lot of people sound pretty unappreciative to me. Thats up to you. It seems to me that people who don't really have a great understanding of the past that seem to dismiss it as not being important.

Same mate.. This jump up/chav bullshit is really pissing me off at the moment. But even if it is chavs listening to it, whats the problem with that? They're just listening to the music they like, as with all of us on here. The dnb scene is getting so vast recently there's going to be all sorts of people listening to it. I know a 'chav' that listens to liquid, and i'm only one in god knows how many people that listen to dnb so there must be more. Does that make liquid for chav's?

Back
Top Bottom