DnB Gritty DNB in America

Huge vibes. The snares do need a little bit of shaping. Sound muddy in the highs. Obviously this is just a clip so not much to critque but do keep on working at it. :)

Where are you at in America?

New Orleans staying with a hot american chick lol, its a cool city so far! might play a set or 2 if i can find a spot.

and cheers for feedback, really looking forward to workin on this on KRK's and properly rinsing it!!

New Orleans staying with a hot american chick lol, its a cool city so far! might play a set or 2 if i can find a spot.

and cheers for feedback, really looking forward to workin on this on KRK's and properly rinsing it!!

Nice enjoy the food while you are down there! If you got reason there is a new rack extension for headphones. You are suppose to be able to adjust the setting to make headphones more effective for mixing. I am not sure how they will work but it might be worth a try.

As far as your mix it sounds bad on monitors but fine in headphones. Hope this helps.

Nice enjoy the food while you are down there! If you got reason there is a new rack extension for headphones. You are suppose to be able to adjust the setting to make headphones more effective for mixing. I am not sure how they will work but it might be worth a try.

As far as your mix it sounds bad on monitors but fine in headphones. Hope this helps.

yea man the food has been so good here!

i'll check out that headphone thing for reason, cheers. and thanks for the tips. i've got some $10 speakers that are surprisingly ok but obviously nowhere near good enough for production, but hopefully it'll help me improve the track a bit before i go home.

Back
Top Bottom