Grip (Rollcage-Inspired Game)

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Vibes Music, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Vibes Music

Vibes Music New Member

Anybody who played Rollcage / Rollcage Stage 2 a good 15 years ago on PS1 knows what's up. It was a revolutionary racing game for it's time, full of excitement and replay-ability, and it was the game that first got me into Drum & Bass music. The soundtrack was banging for it's time, using music from record label Moving Shadow, for example. It still is banging.

Anyways, currently gaining a tonne of attention in the gaming circuit, and on Kickstarter, is Grip. A game being worked on by two of the original Rollcage developers, bringing the best elements of Rollcage into a new format, as well as other talented people including Technical Itch and Dom & Roland (producers on the original soundtrack) making new music for this game.

If you have any money to give, i'd suggest helping the cause for this game to be successful. Only £10 or so gets you a digital download of the game when it will be released, for example. This is a brilliant discount considering the game will be released on PS4 and PC, presumably at a much higher price. (You know how costly PS4 games are nowadays). The rewards are very worth the money, actually saving you money down the line, for a little to give to help the game reach it's funding.

Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/169002413/grip-an-intense-futuristic-combat-racer/description

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MOAR GIFS:

https://imgur.com/a/FkTJH

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

What happens if I don't have a PC, PS4 or I'm not a child?

3. Vibes Music

Vibes Music New Member

Then it seems you let adult life rip away your childhood soul. ;)

4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

rollcage was cool.