"Grimey" is a bastard to mix in !

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
What you have to do with alot of Dilly tracks, is turn up the high freq's with the EQ. Usually this will bring out some kinda hi hat / tick / metronome which will make it alot easier to mix. Just remember to turn the EQ back down before it drops! :D

bungle

big n bashy
are we talking the old grimey from the v ep or is this a remix?

theres this new track by dilly its got kinda continuous bass but it keeps rising.. not sure what its gonna be called but think i herd bailey entitle it 'warped'..

look out for that shit.. but for now check the crash ep on test init

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by bungle
theres this new track by dilly its got kinda continuous bass but it keeps rising.. not sure what its gonna be called but think i herd bailey entitle it 'warped'..
Yeah thats either called 'War Over' or 'Warped', Ive heard it called both.

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Not feelin that "war over" track much. Seems a bit of a wanky bass line, just turn that tempo-synced lfo on and hold down the note. Maybe it would be ok if there was anything else gwan in the song, but there isn't. My $.02, but then again I haven't really liked much Dillinja since Cybotron.

Charge

VIP Junglist
Itchy dont go anymore, It wasn't my night i just played there!
Manage to fill its all good can we, well you only need 2 people for that! Fuck me i love hearing squarepusher out!!!!
oh yeah and last i heard u, u didn't mix just play one tune after another. nice bit of fading in and out action, Boh!!!