grimey, dirty, gritty bass in reason (help please)

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
yo, can anyone give me some pointers for really dirty basslines? like what instruments and effects and shit like that? a run down on what you do would be great, or a link to a tutorial somewhere. cheers :D

i like the samplers-as i got an external synth so i sample that load it into one of the two
i prefer the nn19
and from there add delay distortion -almost always use the scream cause i love the eq on the thing
resample-resample-resample-relaod it into reason after a bit of time on the vst tip in soundforge and boom you got one gritty bass sound
i got a couple of sample packs i could send you the links to if you want bro
nasty sounds in em

Cheers vick, il give that a go when i get home tonight, I feel a bit isolated to the malstrom atm :lol:, yeah that would be great mate, have you got the rapid links?

@Hightech, I'm trying to get used to reason atm because its so powerful, although I still use fruity for sampling and shit, I particulary like "Edison".

hold tight m8, i`ve got just the thing, the resonstation combi refill off the propheads website, the sound is in the leads folder, its called evil electro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom