GRIMETIME... new track....STAINED

lovin this one m8

this and 140 shottah are my faves so far

oh and storm troopers nice aswell

keep it up bruv

cheers bwoys! Rekon i need to throw up the drums a little tho. Bit on the quiet side.
thanks for the feedback.
peace

hello dude...

nice intro, defo layer them beats or make them phater from the off, nice mad sounds in this for sure, the beats are good but need pushing up volume wise too, i like the way you just jammin away, your confidence will pay off with this tune if you work on the beats, maybe just gel some of the parts together a little smoother BUT!!!!... i think this could be a killer tune with some extrta work on it...

get on it mate.

peace.

your right mate. Is hard to eq the drums with this bassline as they are both very dominant sounds. Will get there tho. cheers for the comments.

ok. rehashed this one. Rolling bass throughout and some heavy drum hits to spice up the drum track. Heavy as fuck now.

hello...

listening on your myspace, couldent see it in reverb...

much better, especially coming from myspace im supprissed, i would prefere to listen to it on reverb or you can send me a slice of it, but yes souds 10x better, i still think you could make it flow more, maybe even do a chilled version and stick with the section you got going on at 4mins35 as that bit rolls well... BUT MUCH BETTER DUDE!... i would leave it for a few days , then have another go, you could even layer the beats again with the intro beats you have in grimey bobs intro as i think this would add some crispness, nice one man...

get this on the reverbplayer and il have another listen.

peace.

gracias bro-glad to give up some stuff you could use-
like the break down-wot can i say bout teh breaks
got good sound-bass is nice and dirty-really like teh stuttered bass drum hits
nice job mi brethren
respect

Back
Top Bottom