like big ben climbs , lis-ten to da sun god inside ' HAH! ' ,
double up a brandy plan b better be drunk on ci-der
could get monks dumb drunk on ci-der ,
BADDIN up the xlr wire , diet WHAT!? , no way no nada ,
punchin up an overhang tyre,
BULEMIA...on the mic you should see me star,
got cars ya better clean me car,
got bars you could'nt dream this bar,
s'why i got girls in bikinis in me spa, YO ....
lines like red line Lamborghini ,
operate off the heat,
like copper 'elicoptor! ,
proppa telly shoppa,
front room winda,
SMASHHHH! ... convert CASH , cash converters ,
your sentimentals'll send me mental,
flash few ten bags, stash of purple,
'aze - i rhyme till ma ed see's zee's poppin out ma ed ,
disease from the trees, blow shotties out ma ed,
locked on my moves like these d.c's , ... calm
can't confuse with comics ya lummox,
marvel , do bongs on comets ,
not roofs of hi fi stockits,
got proof on me life am-honest,
hubble pics am taggin up NASA rock-its,
THAS'A ..double or nothin,
why's man scoffin?!,why's man not wise ?! ,
COME AGEN,COME AGEN did i ere that sen-tence,shenanigans!,
must be pickle'ing ed's like Bran-ston,
said ed's not eggs ed's arse over tit like 'and-stand ,
an if ya cant stand katskan stand down, actors get.. SMACKED!
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ....

you get the jist .. its glitchy and grimey , and am happy with it ... first ever grime lyrics ive written. its more fun to play with than ukhh .. felt like i had the freedom to improvise and make noises and shit haha. raw style..

big up the grime. it doesnt read well grime coz its all about delivery but .. its there anyway. some very clever metaphores and meaning in there if you read closely .. talking bout doin bongs on comets, not the rooftop of comets the electrical goods store .. not on comets in that way.. but comets in space... got proof from the hubble space telescope..pics of me taggin up rockits.. hahah .. jokes.

its all how its delivered i know .. but fuck it .. im bored -

yo .. no guns or knives .. ,
clash with ma rhymes stashed at back of ma eyes,
master the rot-ton top of the time ,
like big ben climbs , lis-ten to da sun god inside ' HAH! ' ,
double up a brandy plan b better be drunk on ci-der
could get monks dumb drunk on ci-der ,
BADDIN up the xlr wire , diet WHAT!? , no way no nada ,
punchin up an overhang tyre,
BULEMIA...on the mic you should see me star,
got cars ya better clean me car,
got bars you could'nt dream this bar,
s'why i got girls in bikinis in me spa, YO ....
lines like red line Lamborghini ,
operate off the heat,
like copper 'elicoptor! ,
proppa telly shoppa,
front room winda,
SMASHHHH! ... convert CASH , cash converters ,
your sentimentals'll send me mental,
flash few ten bags, stash of purple,
'aze - i rhyme till ma ed see's zee's poppin out ma ed ,
disease from the trees, blow shotties out ma ed,
locked on my moves like these d.c's , ... calm
can't confuse with comics ya lummox,
marvel , do bongs on comets ,
not roofs of hi fi stockits,
got proof on me life am-honest,
hubble pics am taggin up NASA rock-its,
THAS'A ..double or nothin,
why's man scoffin?!,why's man not wise ?! ,
COME AGEN,COME AGEN did i ere that sen-tence,shenanigans!,
must be pickle'ing ed's like Bran-ston,
said ed's not eggs ed's arse over tit like 'and-stand ,
an if ya cant stand katskan stand down, actors get.. SMACKED!
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ....

you get the jist .. its glitchy and grimey , and am happy with it ... first ever grime lyrics ive written. its more fun to play with than ukhh .. felt like i had the freedom to improvise and make noises and shit haha. raw style..

big up the grime. it doesnt read well grime coz its all about delivery but .. its there anyway. some very clever metaphores and meaning in there if you read closely .. talking bout doin bongs on comets, not the rooftop of comets the electrical goods store .. not on comets in that way.. but comets in space... got proof from the hubble space telescope..pics of me taggin up rockits.. hahah .. jokes.
:hagglers:

what ? dont get it ? ... shame ill explain then .

Apollo was the main sun god (well known one ) - "Apollo is a many-talented Greek god of prophecy, music, intellectual pursuits and healing, Apollo is sometimes known as the sun god. " ... do your research type in sun gods in google.. apollo was the main , well known one .. basically the man when it comes to intelligence , music , prophecy .. apollo creed probably called apollo for the intellectual pursuit thing aswell i dunno. but i know why i used it. all off the top of the dome these lyrics to one of the frats raskit beatz ..

saying i am the sun god inside .. saying , i am god of prophecy, music & intellectual pursuits... this is why NASA called their rockets Apollo ect.. ' intellectual pursuits ' .

also i talk about being in space later in the lyric, taggin up NASA rockets.

the main well known sun god, to anyone that knows about the gods.. is Apollo , so its just biggin myself up really.

i can explain any of these lyrics to you if you dont understand :wave:

Last edited:
Apollo Greek God of the Sun.

The god Apollo was particularly associated with youth, prophecy, archery, healing, music and the sun.

Apollo and his twin sister Artemis were the children of Zeus and Leto. Jealous Hera wanted to prevent any place on earth from giving the pregnant Leto sanctuary, but Poseidon anchored the floating island of Delos and the children were born.

At an early age Apollo travelled to Delphi, and there killed a huge serpent. In some versions of the story this snake is called Python and had guarded the ancient Delphic oracle. Apollo took over the oracle, and was well-known as the god of prophecy. Seers widely claimed to have learned their art from him.

Apollo was god of music, playing the lyre, and is often shown leading the Muses in song. While his arrows could bring pestilence and sudden death, he was also a healer, and one of his most famous sons was the divine physician Asklepios. He had other offspring from various affairs, but his loves were often rather unsuccessful.

theres a fair bit to learn in greek myth . i use it in my lyrics, thats the whole Styx thing in my sig ...

all all helps with good lyrics as talking bout greek myth opens many doors to other things that arnt factual and obvious.. but make for pretty cool lyricism ... such as one of my favs that i use...

"got more bark than Ceberus" - Cerberus, - in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed hound, which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping.

haha dont cross me bitch coz i bite your head off , i got barrrrrrrrrk.

blah blah .. you get the point .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom