Gridlok and Prolix - PROJECT TRENDKILL LP

Big up man! I'm skint but the album is superb and this will show that there is genuine support for drum & bass plus vinyl. Nice one mate

yeah, 4 x LP usually would cost around $50 anyway. so i was definitely in for that. and i really like what these 2 have done for the scene and the tunes they've put out in the past, so an extra $50 to show them some extra support and appreciation. ;)

im really hoping this succeeds and other labels will consider following suit. i honestly would not have any problems fronting labels $50+ to ensure 4 or 5 pack LPs. especially those labels that WE know release SICK albums.

good to see its doing well! I could only spare $50, as have a lot of other tunes I need to buy on wax now, but am happy with this price for 5 plates for sure! hope to see more of this done, that way the labels aren't forking out for product that ends up losing them money in the long run

good to see its doing well! I could only spare $50, as have a lot of other tunes I need to buy on wax now, but am happy with this price for 5 plates for sure! hope to see more of this done, that way the labels aren't forking out for product that ends up losing them money in the long run

4 plates.

it appears this is all systems go. they updated the kickstarter page saying mastering has begun. sick!!!

Target met! Over $5000 now and counting. Looking forward to receiving this on vinyl! Grid's releases always sound stunning on the format.

raising $13,525 is pretty incredible!! its nice to see this succeeded and gives you an indication that people are still into purchasing vinyl. good job to everyone who contributed. cant wait to get my wax!!!

really glad this succeeded them testpresses look juicy cant wait for my vinyl to pop threw the door BIIGUUP Ryan n Chris

got my .wavs last night. great tracks! mode-m might be my favorite so far but ill have to keep playing and listening to them.

BZFFfIXCIAAQ--9.jpg:small

Back
Top Bottom