Gridlock by Ram Trilogy is the best dnb tune ever made

Well maybe this is a typical answer but I just like screamer a litle bit more , but still : gridlock = sick track !

Wicked album. I was having a mix with siome old albums at the weekened... i was bored lol.. that album, Wormhole and Armageddon.. big tunes

But everyone knows Alien Girl is the biggest track ever..lol

serioulsy I was expecting a flood of dickheads saying their favourite tunes that were much better than that, this site is much better than doa

mate stop posting stuff for reactions, cos you're the guy that then bitches about it when he gets one.

mate stop posting stuff for reactions, cos you're the guy that then bitches about it when he gets one.

oit!! stop.... you know theres only one way this thread is gonna go is MR Ting replys to this...........

Think happy thoughts...... take your left hand........ extend it out in front of you.......... wigle your fingers......... now place it on your chest and slide it down right donw to your nutsack......... now tickle............. once you have done this..... scroll down......

Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

Last edited:
Wicked album. I was having a mix with siome old albums at the weekened... i was bored lol.. that album, Wormhole and Armageddon.. big tunes

But everyone knows Alien Girl is the biggest track ever..lol

I remember when they dropped alien girl at shogun audio a few weeks back, I was brockin out like a badman seen

wat? what am I posting for a reaction and since when do I bitch about it? lol at people taking internet beefs seriously...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom