DnB GregCookeMusic - First Contact

it looks like you already have alot of comments

sounds cool

i think you should change your name, sorry but gregcookemusic just sounds lame. why not just Cooke?

Thanks @realskuff

And i was thinking of changing my name but theres a lot of people that already know me by this name. So if people are trying to find me then it might be pretty hard. I was either thinking GCM or Gcizzle. lol Not really sure what to do about it.

Sounds good like all of them man :)

Yeah I agree with elmarrrrrr, Cooke would work well :) But to be honest it doesn't really matter, Crypticz is a bit hit and miss cause it sounds like an xbox clan but I am just gunna stick with it, what really matters is that people like your tunes and I think you certainly succeed there Greg!

Cooke is good. its clean.

just post a redirect link on your pages if you go with a new name. your best music is ahead of you.

really looking forward to more music from you.

Cheers for the feedback guys, and i will 100% look into the new name thing. And Parsons lool about the xbox clan thing hahaa.

Ill let you lot know if i change it :)

thanks again

Love the song. Wish you did more with your drum flutter patterns give them a bit more dynamics. Nothing drastic just change up the patter a little bit.

The filtering on the intro is a bit harsh, sounded distorted. The percussion sounded good to me but I'm not feeling the musical elements sorry.

Back
Top Bottom