Greetings...

zerone

As I am new to this board, I am also new to drumnbass music as a whole. What kind of technology should I acquire to produce tracks on my computer at home?

I am quite new to it all.

I have been using all software, for example~

Cubase, ReCycle, Acid Pro, Cool Edit, and LOTS of VSTi plugins for Cubase.

It is a harsh learning curve, and I am still right at the bottom :/

Yeah, FLoops is wkd to start off with, or even a simple windows tracker - just so you can get used to the idea of construction, beat programming etc.

Some of my best tunes were done on FLoops, and I now use Reason.

Peace

Terabyte

TeraByte said:
Yeah, FLoops is wkd to start off with, or even a simple windows tracker - just so you can get used to the idea of construction, beat programming etc.

Some of my best tunes were done on FLoops, and I now use Reason.

Peace

Terabyte

Yer I heard reason rox, I need to get me a piece of that...

TeraByte said:
Just checking out your breakpirates site - nice stuff!

Would be interested in sending u a couple of tunes...........

TB

I just play a set on there really, I think dRiFt or stuuu would definitly b interested as they're the doods with cd dex. You got any links for stuff online?

yes mate

www.electronicscene.com/thedarkknight has my most recent tune and one of my most played tunes

and the rest are stored at www.getoutthere.com u will need to search for Powdermonkey in the music section

Niiiiiiiiice

TB

no no no. get logic. its as easy as frooty and any tracker really all you need is to look through the interface!!!
all paradigms of music software are complete in their own way but you get too much for free by just using logic to start with it would be foolish not to take advantage of it.

But sometimes bags of freedom can be very daunting for someone who doesn't know that much about musical programming.

Like I said, FLoops and co are excellent for starters because you can at least finish a piece of work with relative ease.

Then you can move on to bigger things such as Logic.

TB

Back
Top Bottom