Greetings.

Nicholas Stigma

STEADY ON OL' CHAP
Hello!

I'm Nicholas, you can call me HaxBox or hax. I'm not a hacker, And I suck at math :P

I'm a FL Studio-Power-User-Wannabe, Video Editor, Photoshop Artist.

Inspired by Noisia and Spor's Artwork. My favourite Genre is Neurofunk and some Industrial Rock, and Neurofunk is what I make so far!

I'm 20 years old and my Hometown is Greece. I'm arcade game addict and play minecraft a lot, I also love everything from the 90's, but actually I have a life :3

I began learning DAW since 2008 When FL studio 8 Came out as far as I know, I was only 16. I started learning and practicing stuff, I learned a lot of tricks but the bad thing is that I never got is seriously. I was making a job that only was a 2 hours work. People on looperman.com taught me a good lesson. I must make my tracks perfect! Even if im not skilled enough, I must always do what I can. This year On 2011, I started to get my ass into business. I began my work since 2 weeks ago, And I made up a artwork for my very first album, I think i found my a good name of it, It's called "Unleashed Senses" and I don't know the release date, because obviously I am at the very beginning.

Here is my artwork made by me in Photoshop CS4

c3gwT.jpg

This will mainly have drum'n' bass and a Melodic Dubstep at the end of the playlist. So far I made only 2 songs. One of them is work in progress, and the other one(dubstep) is still mastering.

I am here to learn new stuff, make some friends because I like people with commons and even teach new FL studio users.

Here is a preview of the track im making right now, It's not finished yet but take a teaser! >:3

Believe it or not I used 3xOSC for the bass!

Nice to meet you people!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom