Greetings, this is Boredome speaking

Boredome

As my name suggests there are boring situations to solve as much as cash and the boredome deriving from it, comprehise the boring times solved with some good music sessions.

I'm a producer and dj from Modena, Italy, a place well known for it's food, (balsamic vinegar, tortellini to name a few)
i like to dj a lot of underground sounds in drum and bass, as they are usually free to download or exclusive prereleases in any case.
So bear in mind, i might be a good place to listen to your productions and i'm Always eager to feedback in a constructive way.
Have also a release coming soon on a finnish famous label, hope it goes well.

Talk to you soon, have a nice weekend.

Yeah i'm fine, went out for the day and now it's raining...at least i found some good vanilla haze to chill on it and probably i might get into some productions as well, keep me updated if you do a nice vibe!

hey buddy, welcome! where did you get the vanilla haze from? you dig on haze normally? its a hugely popular strain in the coffeshops, even if the indica dominant skunks will always be big sellers. im talking about amsterdam, where are you from?

edit: ah, italy! we have coffeshops in spain, do you also have them in italy?

hey buddy, welcome! where did you get the vanilla haze from? you dig on haze normally? its a hugely popular strain in the coffeshops, even if the indica dominant skunks will always be big sellers. im talking about amsterdam, where are you from?

edit: ah, italy! we have coffeshops in spain, do you also have them in italy?

Sup there,
no we don't have coffeshops in Italy, we just have cbd sellers...in any case i find this stuff not legally, i should be careful on my talk but i'm quite sure they won't arrive at my forum messages...even if they do i don't worry, i got arrested for smuggling 6 years ago and now i'm just a quiet smoker, not a dealer.

Sup there,
no we don't have coffeshops in Italy, we just have cbd sellers...in any case i find this stuff not legally, i should be careful on my talk but i'm quite sure they won't arrive at my forum messages...even if they do i don't worry, i got arrested for smuggling 6 years ago and now i'm just a quiet smoker, not a dealer.

thats interesting, its so mad that weed is legal in holland and spain but still illegal in italy, which is where the dutch and the spanish all go when ever they get five minutes to spare?

we had a member name sygo from italy on here, many years ago, and he got caught with a few grams of coke, high as shit, speeding down the freeway, and his punishment? they confiscated his passport for six months, that was it.

do you know what they would do with you in norway or finland if they caught you speeding, high on coke, holding a few grams???? they would lock you up in maximum security prison with pedofiles and murderers, and NEVER EVER let you out of the cell, just throw away the key, turn the lights out, say fuck it and go home.

so dont you worry about your forum messages coming into question bro, its not a thing. emails and social media linked to your person, yes, forums, strangely, no.

strange, but good for us, means we dont absolutely necessarily HAVE to do that stupid SWIM thing all the time. i find it ruins the flow of my writing if i always have to write in SWIM form, and the writing is really what im here for, if someone can write, like good writing, like an author kind of writing, then regardless of what theyre posting about, ill be reading and replying.

generic babble about compressor settings and why "bad" is not as good as "good" doesnt grab me, for some reason, in the same way

Oh you are talking of Sygo, i use to know him, at least by name, for some tracks he did 10-20 years ago. Probably once i met him even but ages ago, when i was djing in Bologna.

In any case he was lucky as fuck, nowadays in Italy they are exactly like in Finland or Norway, except that instead of locking you they'd give you a fine of thousands and thousands of euro, probably something like 20 or 50 k fine to pay in social works if you can't afford it. And they'd confiscate the driving license obviously.

Back
Top Bottom