greetings =PP

Prophercies

::OuT oF tHiS wOrLd::
Hey from Estonia...im new...maybe not exactly...but i wasnt posting before....and decidet to post now...better late then never..heh....anyway im a female, 22 , from Estonia, like im mentioned before, i listen to that kind of music to which this forum is dedicated to...also jungle, ragga jungle , break beat....and been interested in that sort of style for a long time now...even then when i didnt know a lot...
Here in Estonia we do i think a usuall stuff....go to raves, downlowd mixes, talk about it all, party, date cute djs :blushing:....
so hi to all one more time...

Hey from Estonia...im new...maybe not exactly...but i wasnt posting before....and decidet to post now...better late then never..heh....anyway im a female, 22 , from Estonia, like im mentioned before, i listen to that kind of music to which this forum is dedicated to...also jungle, ragga jungle , break beat....and been interested in that sort of style for a long time now...even then when i didnt know a lot...
Here in Estonia we do i think a usuall stuff....go to raves, downlowd mixes, talk about it all, party, date cute djs :blushing:....
so hi to all one more time...

big ups to you!! and welcome to the family...

www.myspace.com/rocksteadyuk <-- add me

Back
Top Bottom