Greetings from US..new poster here

uaonthedl

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself, my names Tak, I live in the US..longtime DNB fan. I wanted to check out what the DNB scene is like around the globe..so I thought I'd join the community ...so yeah...hi

I DJ/Produce/Promote..as well as run a dnb podcast talk show type thing.. uaonthedl.com if you interested.

Always looking to make new contacts and network with other online heads... hit me up if ever in LA or something

myspace.com/takdiego
myspace.com/djatak
www.uaonthedl.com

but basically..looking forward to chatting it up with you all, and take care..happy friday :)

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself, my names Tak, I live in the US..longtime DNB fan. I wanted to check out what the DNB scene is like around the globe..so I thought I'd join the community ...so yeah...hi

I DJ/Produce/Promote..as well as run a dnb podcast talk show type thing.. uaonthedl.com if you interested.

Always looking to make new contacts and network with other online heads... hit me up if ever in LA or something

myspace.com/takdiego
myspace.com/djatak
www.uaonthedl.com

but basically..looking forward to chatting it up with you all, and take care..happy friday :)

welcome

thank you all for the kind words...I'm just now returning to work from a very long weekend..lol

working on a quick interview we got with DJ Hype this weekend...sooo stoked :)

Hey, a warm welcome to the forum, nice to meet you:)
It will be cool to interview Hype, and yeh i know what you mean about sour forum admin on other forums

Back
Top Bottom