greetings from the caribbean bredrin

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

youre not going to believe this man check this out!!!
    im in curacao, willhelms town for a month of soulsearching, piracy, lunacy, yo-ho-yo and a bottle of rum.
    im not talking about any kind of rum either its that
    indidgineeous 80 proof rum that shit get you bent man no joke, well, anyway, hope youre all well and im off to the beach. :gpeace:

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I hate you and your children.

3. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

awww man!

I'd love to reach one o'dem outdoor yard dancehall / ragga / bashment raves...

(yn)

4. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

YOu chose well...now don't get all BANGED up in a Carribian Prison...I know a couple of lads who have experienced this ...not nice from all accounts !!!

Enjoy the Carribian..if you head to the big island then get yourself to Junction in teh parish of St Elisabeth...he he hehehhe
    :monkey:

5. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

when i go to the caribbean the first thing i would do is definitely get on the net and post on dnbforum! phew!

6. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Mmmmm defo Apples your right fo showa...after a rum or five ...a picture or two to rub it in as well !!
    u know this: is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe
    ANYWAY you get teh picture ??hehehheheh
    :rolf:

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I bought a macbook to keep in touch by the pool when I finally go on holiday this year :)

8. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

:uberlaugh

Sounds like something I'd do, or at least check my MySpace ha ha :teeth:

9. mesh

mesh Active Member

nice move logikz, when can we expect the standard unintelligible yet charmingly drunken post from yourself?

10. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

i dont quite get the picture, could you please explain further?

11. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

:grrrrr:
    salt wound rub rub rub!!!!
    :grrrrr:
    I wanna go on holiday!!!!! SOON!!!!

12. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

I've heard from a few peeps (from the area) that there's less weed smoked in the Caribbean than you'd expect.

That it ain't soically acceptable, and seen as underclass or 'raggamuffin'.

Honestly, I know people who grew up in the W.Indies and never smoked before coming to London!