greetings from the caribbean bredrin

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
youre not going to believe this man check this out!!!
im in curacao, willhelms town for a month of soulsearching, piracy, lunacy, yo-ho-yo and a bottle of rum.
im not talking about any kind of rum either its that
indidgineeous 80 proof rum that shit get you bent man no joke, well, anyway, hope youre all well and im off to the beach. :gpeace:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
YOu chose well...now don't get all BANGED up in a Carribian Prison...I know a couple of lads who have experienced this ...not nice from all accounts !!!

Enjoy the Carribian..if you head to the big island then get yourself to Junction in teh parish of St Elisabeth...he he hehehhe
:monkey:

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
when i go to the caribbean the first thing i would do is definitely get on the net and post on dnbforum! phew!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
when i go to the caribbean the first thing i would do is definitely get on the net and post on dnbforum! phew!

Mmmmm defo Apples your right fo showa...after a rum or five ...a picture or two to rub it in as well !!
u know this: is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe
ANYWAY you get teh picture ??hehehheheh
:rolf:

mesh

VIP Junglist
nice move logikz, when can we expect the standard unintelligible yet charmingly drunken post from yourself?

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
Mmmmm defo Apples your right fo showa...after a rum or five ...a picture or two to rub it in as well !!
u know this: is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe is me lounging at the beach...and this is another one of me lounging at the beach with a babe
ANYWAY you get teh picture ??hehehheheh
:rolf:
i dont quite get the picture, could you please explain further?

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
I've heard from a few peeps (from the area) that there's less weed smoked in the Caribbean than you'd expect.

That it ain't soically acceptable, and seen as underclass or 'raggamuffin'.

Honestly, I know people who grew up in the W.Indies and never smoked before coming to London!