Greetings from the ATL

Atlanta Hammer

I am new to the forum obviously but have been into dnb for about 15 years. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and get to catch a headliner once in a blue moon. We do have two shows each month with local DJs dedicated only to dnb so at least I get that experience live. No one I personally know enjoys dnb including my wife - to each is their own I guess. I look forward to spending time on here reading opinions and sharing mine every so often. Jump up has been my go-to this past year.

Atlanta was once a landlocked city and the capital of U.S. state of Georgia. To gain a more attractive site for tourism, it decided to be moved offshore into the Atlantic Ocean. There, it became a centre of tourism and even bigger Delta hub.

However, the city overdeveloped and the city sank. While sinking, famous people, like Ted Turner, the guy who invented Coca Cola, the Magician and even Jane Fonda, decided to flee. The remaining population decided to stay behind, and with the help of the caffeine from the Coca-Cola bottling plant, they evolved into Merfolk quickly enough for them to survive underwater for it to become a populated sunken city.

Atlanta was once a landlocked city and the capital of U.S. state of Georgia. To gain a more attractive site for tourism, it decided to be moved offshore into the Atlantic Ocean. There, it became a centre of tourism and even bigger Delta hub.

However, the city overdeveloped and the city sank. While sinking, famous people, like Ted Turner, the guy who invented Coca Cola, the Magician and even Jane Fonda, decided to flee. The remaining population decided to stay behind, and with the help of the caffeine from the Coca-Cola bottling plant, they evolved into Merfolk quickly enough for them to survive underwater for it to become a populated sunken city.
I though Coke hq was in Brazil

and i thought atlanta was onshore.
the more u know *shooting star etc
The only thing I know is Sherman burned Atlanta to ashes and it sank into the sea after meeting the gods in Athens Greece Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom