Greetings from Derbyshire.

deus

Hi all, im relatively new to this forum, although i've had an account here for years i've just never got around to utilizing my account =].

My name is Alan, an unfortunate blessing but nevermind, i tend to go by the name of E.Z.D when im behind the decks, for all of you non oldskoolers out there, this stands for Easy D, draper being my second name.

I've been spinning all sorts since i was about 15, drum & bass, house, electro, trance, hardstyle, gabber.... but my decks went out of the window when pussy came through the door... i tried producing for a little while and brought out a couple of half decent mockups that are on youtube atm, they can be found under "N.Y.E.D" but i gave that in becuase i lost my creative edge and couldnt afford the equipment but i've decided to take up my old hobby again and start mixing it up once again.

There isnt many dj's in my area, only a handfull that i can recall so my town isnt known at all for its musical talent but some things do change.

I'm currently using Virtual Dj at the moment and im saving up for some beloved technics or if im feeling really cheap i might settle for some bog standard kams to get me going again.

It would be nice to get some comments from you guys on my mix =], its not very long but when your using a mouse and keyboard to cue your tunes it does get annoying.

ANYWAY, i've decided to grace you all with a picture of me having done 3 lines of M-CAT.
article-1313735-0B262117000005DC-744_638x334.jpg

:)

alrite man, welcome to the forum, whack your mix in the members mix section, had a listen earlier was nice - havn't meditation for aaaages ( i think that was the noisia one)
il listen again at some point and feedback properly

edit: just noticed you already did post in the right bit haha, sorry man

yeah those two will always be a good combo! aye leave her in peace man, always got respect for a girl whos into games, makes them more understanding when im trying to get albion into europe on fm :(

Back
Top Bottom