greeting to all!

the_caL

hi!

i'm new to the site and i must say i'm getting pretty addicted. alot of awesome stuff to take in. its nice to see more people who love drum and bass as much as i do!
:)

welcome to the forum geez, yeh this place is heavy, everything you need to feed your dnb addiction lol

thanks for the warm welcome my fellow US person!

and i'm enjoyin the site already

:D

Yes it's very addictive. And the Members Mixes section, along with the Mixes & Tracklistings section, have some nice free mixes do DL to keep ya dnb hunger fed, heh. also some nice dubstep mixes posted as well, if ya feel that style also. pz

Yes it's very addictive. And the Members Mixes section, along with the Mixes & Tracklistings section, have some nice free mixes do DL to keep ya dnb hunger fed, heh. also some nice dubstep mixes posted as well, if ya feel that style also. pz

NO DOUBT!!

i don't know how many hours i spent on here this afternoon AND how many brilliant tracks i downloaded...

so glad my friend's finally let me in on the secret.

yeah... thanks rich for telling me...

oh wait that was danny... :P

hahaha...

Haha..thats right Boooooiiii...hahaha..

Yea thats wuts up, and i dont care..btw im faded just got home all driiizzzzzunk..watcha know about that Crystal..huh..yeah thats what i thought..anyways..glad u finnaly stepped ur game up and joined this shit..

Btw it sucks u in like no other...this is the best forum out ther i must say...

pEace one love..haha faded...enjoy...:alchy:

NO DOUBT!!

i don't know how many hours i spent on here this afternoon AND how many brilliant tracks i downloaded...

so glad my friend's finally let me in on the secret.

yeah its a well kept secret. wait till you hit a 1000 posts, you have to show us your left nipple an allsorts its an initiation al never forget.

easy cal welcome

1,500 you have to fly to spiderfran's house and let him do what he feels like.

You might get lucky and just have to shine his shoes, or have a teddybear picninc. But some who went were never the same. Well they never walked the same anyway.

yeah its a well kept secret. wait till you hit a 1000 posts, you have to show us your left nipple an allsorts its an initiation al never forget.

easy cal welcome

well i'll try my hardest to hit that mark just for you! hahaha... just kidding and for further reference... its all about the right nipple

hahaha! JUST KIDDING TOO!!
:bump:

1,500 you have to fly to spiderfran's house and let him do what he feels like.

You might get lucky and just have to shine his shoes, or have a teddybear picninc. But some who went were never the same. Well they never walked the same anyway.

well that may be the fact for the fellas but what about us gals??

hahaha... jk

i like this site! everyone is friendly and has a sense of humor!
word!!

Haha..thats right Boooooiiii...hahaha..

Yea thats wuts up, and i dont care..btw im faded just got home all driiizzzzzunk..watcha know about that Crystal..huh..yeah thats what i thought..anyways..glad u finnaly stepped ur game up and joined this shit..

Btw it sucks u in like no other...this is the best forum out ther i must say...

pEace one love..haha faded...enjoy...:alchy:

holy shit! i love this!! hahaha... usually i'm the one drunk and talking nonsense... lol
but nice to hear you had a good time last night danny...

Back
Top Bottom