Green Tea.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Apolonia, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Apolonia

Apolonia I've been naughty, I'm banned

Green tea is for mind as well as protect body from different diseases. Some are here
    cancer
    rheumatoid arthritis
    high cholesterol levels
    cariovascular disease
    infection
    impaired immune function

2. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

all of that has been debunked, as in proven to be false. green tea is good for nothing, not even the stomach cancer thing is true.

vodka however does the following:
    makes you smarter and more handsomer to the ladies by being the loudest in the discussion, specially on public transport
    dance like michael keaton nick nolte chesney hawkes if youre extra drunk maybe a little axl rose even, if possible in the bar or even when handing coat in wardrobe. start early, dance awesomely into the main area
    have much money to spend on people that dont want to know you and your big penis
    fight anyone in the world including club owners doormen and bouncers that politely asked you to calm down and dont climb on bar so much
    stay drunk for days cos fuck a hangover i drink that shit away the moment i awake. with more vodka. memory lapse for a week but pretty sure was utterly shit bored the whole time
    appreciate music you didnt appreciate before so much that you let your feelings out and howl-cry to songs for no reason, examples:
    warrant, skid row, big bottom girls by queen (weirdo song), mika, justin timberlake, chris brown, the corrs, etc
    make best friends with people trade all contact info be overly interested in where they got their jacket and taste in films because its the only person that will talk to you in the whole place and then never ever ever think about much less talk to them again
    make out with an uggo for a shot of tequila (girl on girl) so the uggo can look attractive to random men by display of lesbian sexyness
    try to start conversation in urinal, they are after all forced to stand still next to you for the duration of their piss and the dude avoids you for the rest of the night, quite possibly aggros if you try and approach outside of bathroom

and so much more. so you see which drink is clearly superior.

JimpaDirt likes this.
  4. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to logikz again."

5. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

I hate Vodka, but this makes me want some right now!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to logikz again."