Greatest Full-Length D&B album

theboogiedoctor

Hey party people,

What do you think is the greatest full-length drum and bass album ever recorded? I'd have to go with Grooverider's Mysteries of Funk; I cannot get enough of the dark, creepy grooves on it.

Peace
The Boogie Doctor

Timeless ..standard!

Wormhole
Planet V
Colours
New forms
Inside The machine

Dont think there has been an album anywhere near as important as those since they came out.

Cybotron is wicked too but i dont think it can be classsed in the same catergory as these, i mean his tunes before that album were far more seminal.

I mean not to sound old and grumpy but look at recent albums..they have been dissapointing at best. Even Calyx and teebee’s one wasn’t exactly amazing by their standards, I really expected much more.

Timeless--standard

Speed Limit 150+ BPM volumes 1 & 3 with various artists; was my intro to d 'n b back in 1993. Also Logical Progression Level 1--LTJ Bukem was the first album that I bought. Good memories that bring a tear to my eye.

Packman

Cybotron for me although it wasnt the album that got me into DnB.... it was a tune... Dillinja Remix of Jonny Jungle... m8 bought it on 10" years ago and stuck a copy in the tape deck on the way home from some house club... been hooked ever since (I also went out and bought all 3 10" Remixes of JJ heh)

Aphrodite - Urban Junglist was my first DnB cd that got me into jungle, but i enjoyed Moving Fusion's - Start of Something more.

Back
Top Bottom