Gravity Music... this man is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

Neural Tech

Nuskool
VIP Junglist
check out "Nailbomb" ONLY on an empty stomach... I just learned the hard way after being introduced to this genius work after lunch

The rest of the tracks are all brilliant. I've been making nothing but massive Bass faces since I clicked on his link.

http://soundcloud.com/gravity-music

:not_worth::not_worth::not_worth:

"Segfault" almost brings tears to my eyes... the combination of deep Padwork, big Perc, and overall Epic feel is almost too much. It's one of the deepest tracks I've ever heard. From start to finish, punch for punch... the sequencing is beyond on point.

Yup I actually know Gravity very well (He's one of my best mates) He's got some awesome dubstep about. He's a great producer and knows his way around making epic tunes. I'm also pleased to have a folder full of his dubs too :teeth: His DnB is quality aswell. Keep your eye on him as I predict big things from him this year.

Yup I actually know Gravity very well (He's one of my best mates) He's got some awesome dubstep about. He's a great producer and knows his way around making epic tunes. I'm also pleased to have a folder full of his dubs too :teeth: His DnB is quality aswell. Keep your eye on him as I predict big things from him this year.

Is he big on giving out 320s? I'd love to have 320s of all this stuff if possible!!

first time ive ventured into this production area, good to see Gravity is getting some love. the amount of time he spends on one track he fucking deserves it!

first time ive ventured into this production area, good to see Gravity is getting some love. the amount of time he spends on one track he fucking deserves it!

Lol... awesome... I'm glad to hear he doesn't belt these out in a day... I don't want to be too jealous now.

: ) j/k

wow, cheers peeps!

you might like to know im doing a d+b thing at the moment, remix of a dexcell bit actually. ill stick it up when i eventually get it done!

Back
Top Bottom