Gravity - Changa (Judgement Day) : really filthy and chopped up

heavy! i like the bassline and the effects,more to my taste than current value, deeper bassline and better structured drums.
keep it up mate!

not my cuppa tea this style but fuck me running those drums were stench, and from a technical side the whole track seemed very well produced! good effort my friend!

love the break with loads of effects fading in and out through the intro... sounds great..

drum work is ridiculous aswell!! nice track mate... wicked.

In love from the getgo... intro is bliss (not something I'd wanna mix but for listening.. or for an intro into a set.. oh yeah).

Damn.. Drop is massive! Edit/Fill city on the Perc... lovin it!!!

BrkDwn is evil... but honestly... by that time, the constant edits (imo) are getting overdone to the point of 'the whole track' is sounding like one big fill to me.

I wish the track would roll around in a normal fashion with these edits/fills on the 32s/64s. It just gets overbearing after the first BrkDwn.

LOVE all the Padwork and Leadwork... brilliant work.

Oh FUCK!! 4:50... wow, really, really neat BrkDwn!!!!!!! manic edits
Which Plug/s did you use for your Edits?

Prod sounds fantastic.

Overall, I'd enjoy a more simple 'rolly' version with less editwork.

:thumbsup:

p.s. I'd love to play with your sounds... I'd fubar this track in many ways.

cheers peeps!

@ protoplasm: this was done when i was in my edits madness/idm/drumfunk phase. i have absolutely no intention of getting rid of any of them though :D its very much squarepusher influenced in that respect, although if anything a bit tamer structurally. i think they suit the concept of the tune, which i should probably explain:

basically it starts out and we see a magical enchanted forest. all the little elf-like-hippy people are living in bliss, totally at one with nature. a dark cloud looms overhead, and we see machines on the horizon. really horrid evil looking machines and they come and smash everything up. more machines come and smash more stuff up, and build more machines which smash and kill more stuff in increasingly horrid and twisted ways. at the end we are left with a barren plain, and the machines move on.

edits were all done with kontakt and audio in cubase. in fact most of the sounds in the track were done using kontakt if i remember correctly.

cheers peeps!

@ protoplasm: this was done when i was in my edits madness/idm/drumfunk phase. i have absolutely no intention of getting rid of any of them though :D its very much squarepusher influenced in that respect, although if anything a bit tamer structurally. i think they suit the concept of the tune, which i should probably explain:

basically it starts out and we see a magical enchanted forest. all the little elf-like-hippy people are living in bliss, totally at one with nature. a dark cloud looms overhead, and we see machines on the horizon. really horrid evil looking machines and they come and smash everything up. more machines come and smash more stuff up, and build more machines which smash and kill more stuff in increasingly horrid and twisted ways. at the end we are left with a barren plain, and the machines move on.

edits were all done with kontakt and audio in cubase. in fact most of the sounds in the track were done using kontakt if i remember correctly.

Kontakt eh and good 'ol Audio manipulation - solid.

Fair enough : ) I was just saying... I'd love a simple 'roller' version of this tune. Very creative work overall!

Your synopsis of the track is veeeery interesting : ))))
That's awesome that your imagination is so vibrant... I myself picture a lot of "scenes" when I listen to music... I'm sure lots of us do it, but I don't see enough go into any kind of depth to explain what they see/feel when they listen to music.

Cool beans...

:lookforwardtomorefromyousir:

Locked..........

Liking the intro sounds so far

hats could maybe be a touch brighter

quite uplifting so far in intro, enjoying it, bass stab is also nice

Drop is kool man, like some of the edits in here, drums are clean but i think they are a little far back in the mix

I like it at 3:17 more, gets a bit more nasty there, also runs better here than first drop imo

Really good work man writing is really well done as are the edits

tbh if i was gona be brutal id say the drums need a bit more work, just getting them sounding like part of the track, atm they sound a bit seperte to everything if that makes sense

Good work that matey

Back
Top Bottom