Grand theft auto 3, MSX radio

lundra

many of us on here must have played gta 3, the legendary first ever 3d gta ... well last night i got the ost, because all i ever used to listen was Head Radio, the standard commercial popp-y station, and i fancied reminiscing my days of driving up and down at full speed with a health cheat'd fire truck.

So i slapped the whole thing on my ipod, and whilst cycling to work discovered MSX radio - liberty city's pirate radio station devoted tto dnb!! i never even knew this existed when i was about 8 years old driving around .... there's some proper stompers on here!

here's a link for now, not sure how much of it plays, but when i get home from work in an hour or so i'll be uploading the whole set =]

peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP5l_WJ56wI

I have this mix & I must admit it is a quality selection.
Someone in our village was throwing out a box of vinyl which included Rascal & Klone - Get Wild / Winner Takes All which both feature on here. A pleasing find to say the least.

yeah i remember this.. i have alot of the tracks on plate.. there was a killer track by rhymetyme. cant remember the name tho.

possibly Ryme Tyme - T Minus

absolutely banging, opened so many mixes by double dropping this with dkay-tuning VIP. feel free to steal that for yourself, 'cos i feel bad keeping it all to myself

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely banging, opened so many mixes by double dropping this with dkay-tuning VIP. feel free to steal that for yourself, 'cos i feel bad keeping it all to myself

I've actually been double dropping it with various Spectrasoul tunes at the moment. Bygones seems to work well.

But that does sound fun. I'm gonna have to try that one.

Back
Top Bottom