• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

!! Graffiti !!

Haifischforscher

aka User74 aka Beatinstinkt
Hi Everybody !!!

Everyone loves Graffiti. And so me ! I write "my Name" for over 20 years now, sometimes on paper sometimes on the most different surfaces.

What do you guys think about Graffiti?
What do you Maybe even like About it,...?
And is Graffiti a crime?

Graffiti Writers were treated like supervillains in reality, i you get caught while writing a train it could often mean the end of your civilized life & very high debts (50.000€ for 1 action on train isn't a rarity !!)

But over all, Graffiti is Visuals !!!
So i will end this topic with some cool links and stuff,...

cool links:

https://ilovegraffiti.de/
https://farbsucht.de/page.php

Do you have any cool Graffiti related links??

Peace
User aka HaiFischForscher aka Beatinstinkt aka Kai

Haifischforscher

I did a graffiti !
no pallets were harmed in the making of this !
We all started as a Toy, as Long as you go on and write your mark everywhere you go it's the Right spirit : ))))

Thanks for the link, Daulph Lauren & William Stutter!!! NY is just HipHop Mecca, this has just this oldschool wildstyle (unqiue) flavor!!
phat.

Okok, so here's a brand new Podcast of one of my local heroes, Scotty 76 from Heidelberg !!
ch-check:

Scotty76

Enjoy.

Peace

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Still follow it quite a bit, but I keep it in the sketchbook (mainly did anyway tbh).
I like to enter battles on Instagram, Blackbookology is a constant good one. The fact that a writer gets more jail time than a rapist in the UK is absolutely ridiculous

Anyway here's a few of my latest bits

Haifischforscher

Anyway here's a few of my latest bits
[….]

Wow !!!
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

this are some very advanced handstyles and very unqiue style too, Sicx! very futuristic to me, i like it a lot! please keep it going, cause Graffiti is (- at least to me - ) one big road (/journey) which destination is perfection!
and in my opinion you are getting really close to create something very Fresh, very "own" style !!!! i am very impressed by the "k" in the first sketch, i would recommend to orientate at it, but this are just my two cents,...

if you want to, we can chose a word and sketch it!
No battle, more as a competition with oneself,...

what do you think,...?

Maybe Corona or Covid-19
: ))))

Greets

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Wow !!!
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

this are some very advanced handstyles and very unqiue style too, Sicx! very futuristic to me, i like it a lot! please keep it going, cause Graffiti is (- at least to me - ) one big road (/journey) which destination is perfection!
and in my opinion you are getting really close to create something very Fresh, very "own" style !!!! i am very impressed by the "k" in the first sketch, i would recommend to orientate at it, but this are just my two cents,...

if you want to, we can chose a word and sketch it!
No battle, more as a competition with oneself,...

what do you think,...?

Maybe Corona or Covid-19
: ))))

Greets
Thanks mate, appreciated. I've got a million things im working on at the min but maybe a simple exchange. I've been doing a lot more actual drawing rather than graffiti recently had a bit of writers block.
Damn, that looks sick.
Thanks bro

These are a few of my latest bits, mainly horror/film stuff. @j.oeee is my instagram if anyones really that interested, post my wip and finished bits on there usually

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Thanks mate, appreciated. I've got a million things im working on at the min but maybe a simple exchange. I've been doing a lot more actual drawing rather than graffiti recently had a bit of writers block.

Thanks bro

These are a few of my latest bits, mainly horror/film stuff. @j.oeee is my instagram if anyones really that interested, post my wip and finished bits on there usually

View attachment 9877

View attachment 9878
Wow. Any Spawn ?