GPK tunes!

weatherman

Just heard some GPK material in the unreleased section and was blown away! Who is/are GPK? Where from, etc?

I would love to get some more info as to who GPK is so I can keep my eyes and ears peeled for future efforts...

Cool. Thanks for the info, guys. I'll be looking out for more stuff in the future.

Also, is your label vinyl only or are you planning/considering doing mp3 sales as well. I have gone all digital (and before you grumble: yes I buy or am given by the artist all of my music) and would be interested in purchasing your tunes as mp3s.

weatherman said:
Cool. Thanks for the info, guys. I'll be looking out for more stuff in the future.

Also, is your label vinyl only or are you planning/considering doing mp3 sales as well. I have gone all digital (and before you grumble: yes I buy or am given by the artist all of my music) and would be interested in purchasing your tunes as mp3s.

Nu-Urban my distributors will be opening an mp3 in the next couple of months so they will be available soon. Watch this space mate

Back
Top Bottom