Dubstep Gotye- Somebody I Used to Know (Mid:W3st Remix) [Prod. by W3st] <-- collab group...

Re: Gotye- Somebody I Used to Know (Mid:W3st Remix) [Prod. by W3st] <-- collab group.

Not too bad man. The first drop is pretty nice. However, I found the energy really vanished at 1:28. That synth sound should perhaps be layered with some bass filth to keep the energy up.

The production quality isn't too bad, but I think so more stabs and fills could really add more interest to the tune. I would've also like to have heard more of that chopped vocal effect you were teasing in the track.

Overall it's a good track, but some polish and additional noises and whatnot could make it a great track.

Cheers.

Re: Gotye- Somebody I Used to Know (Mid:W3st Remix) [Prod. by W3st] <-- collab group.

thanks for the input lost, I noticed that the second drop lost alot of bass.. although its the same bassline i think its just getting muddied up by the saw. I'll get to work on it in when i find the time!

cheers for the input, always good to get quality feedback. Ill be sure to post an update when the time is right haha

Back
Top Bottom