Gotta get one of these!

eboman does it better.

he is pretty much a genious, i've followed him for years - he breaks all them old mutherfuckin rules, then he writes more rules to break :)

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Pointless as it gets, think about it, who would actually buy that for 1000 dollars, I would barely buy that for a 20! It must get old after a few minutes

eboman does it better.

he is pretty much a genious, i've followed him for years - he breaks all them old mutherfuckin rules, then he writes more rules to break :)

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

he looks like he's having a fit. its a shame the music isnt actually good... i might have been impressed otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary
It never sounds good at the beginning phat sam, thats the general rule and what just naturally happens. He isnt there to impress us just to show us some fucked up shit and he pretty much goes 'DEAL WITH IT'.
What happens in general
It starts off as ruffneck and as green field as fuck: its like an alpha-barrier, then slowly and surely a community starts to see potentials in the idea - those potentials are isolated and refined. Then something bigger happens. and the snowball gets larger and things start to move as a cohesive... im hungry back later.

Back
Top Bottom