GOT SOME DECKS!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
finally have bought sum decks.. been waiting to move out until i can properly learn how to mix!

right.. i need info on.. best place to buy cheap vinyl. and anything that can help me in any sort of way! Also need amp and speakers just for a bedroom and headphones. any reccomendations would be great

Cheers u fuckers!! x

Last edited:
what decks did you get?

best place for cheap vinyl is Music & Video Exchange. There are a few of them dotted aound London. I've got classics and new bits in there for proper cheap (Hard Noize for £4). Sometimes you have to look quite hard but you defo find some quality in there

2yzaihf.jpg

vinyl aint cheap

if you wanna start out cheap consider buying someones old collection, try places like ebay or classifieds.

redeye do the occassional specials on good tunes for £2.99.

what decks did you get?

best place for cheap vinyl is Music & Video Exchange. There are a few of them dotted aound London. I've got classics and new bits in there for proper cheap (Hard Noize for £4). Sometimes you have to look quite hard but you defo find some quality in there

got some vestax pdx4200 for 270 quid with a big gold vestax mixer aswell. which is meant to be pretty good,.

got some vestax pdx4200 for 270 quid with a big gold vestax mixer aswell. which is meant to be pretty good,.

Cool. Are those the ones with the straight tone arm?

Personally though man i reckon you would've done yourself better getting Technics as they are pretty much industry standard and (i feel) its better to practise on the best from the beginning. But i'm assuming there's budget issues or whatnot....

Check Richer Sounds for cheap amp & speakers. Wicked quality too

Cool. Are those the ones with the straight tone arm?

Personally though man i reckon you would've done yourself better getting Technics as they are pretty much industry standard and (i feel) its better to practise on the best from the beginning. But i'm assuming there's budget issues or whatnot....

Check Richer Sounds for cheap amp & speakers. Wicked quality too

yeah man they are those ones, they got the digital display and that aswell.. to be fair for the price i payed i got both decks, good mixer, and a desk to put it on. They seem alright to be honest. I would have liked technics but it was just easy to get these and its only for a hobby

Also invest in a decent set of needles. Shure M447's are dope. Pretty expensive but worth it in the long run and the sound quality out of them is good too

yeah man they are those ones, they got the digital display and that aswell.. to be fair for the price i payed i got both decks, good mixer, and a desk to put it on. They seem alright to be honest. I would have liked technics but it was just easy to get these and its only for a hobby

fair enough man

i saved for about 9 months to get my 1210's when i was 17 and its the best investment i've ever made.

Now wait for the all consuming vinyl addiction to take over your life and wallet...

be sure to buy everything Spectrasoul have released this year

i did

it was the best thing ive ever done

its looking to be an expensive hobby but its something iv always said iv wanted to do so.. i will not be leaving the house for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom