Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
1 A
6 B's
1 C
2 D's

doing 4 A Levels: History, IT, Chemistry Economics + Retaking Maths

:)

:lighter: Nice one mate. You going to college then?

I got 5 C's when i did mine. Could of got better but i was a dickhead at the time couldn't be fucked with school and smoked to much weed before the exams. regret it now as i know i could of done alot better.

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
I'm going to Sixth Form which is better than the college in my town and onto University to study IT- hopefully Birmingham, London or Bristol- not done much research yet, it was 4 B's and 2 C's to do 4 A Levels so I'm chuffed:)

Thankyou for the kind words people it means alot to me bredren

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
i go to portsmouth uni and study software engineering - its worth checking out, its a nice city and the uni is among the best in the country for IT & business

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
I'm going to Sixth Form which is better than the college in my town and onto University to study IT- hopefully Birmingham, London or Bristol- not done much research yet, it was 4 B's and 2 C's to do 4 A Levels so I'm chuffed:)

Bristol nice place n brilliant uni. good for science.

1995ting

VIP Junglist

well done, I'm going birmingham next year, will be BIG!

1995ting

VIP Junglist
I got 5 C's when i did mine. Could of got better but i was a dickhead at the time couldn't be fucked with school and smoked to much weed before the exams. regret it now as i know i could of done alot better.

why don't you retake them? you're only 18.

Top Bottom