Got my first Thai Boxing fight in 3 weeks!

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Oh yeah, after about 2 & 1/2 years training, I'm gonna be fighting on Aug 8.

It's 'interclub' level which means 'controlled contact' (no elbows to head, but everything else is allowed, inc knees to head, elbows to body, all kicks and punches, 3 x 3minutes and no decision is given, but fights do get stopped if someone is getting beaten up. It's sort of the starting level before full contact.

Shin pads are worn, and head guards and body guards are optional, I prefer not to cos the head guards restrict your vision and body guards restrict your breathing.

I've missed the last two times our club fought cos of injuries, first thumb, then back, so I'm looking forward to it.

Not touching alcohol til then & doing LOTS of training.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Good luck by the way lol.

Got one of the most notorious MMA Gyms in the UK up the road from me, that a mate has been trying to get into for the last 2 years, but the fittness levels required just to get considered are absolutely ridiculous!!!

Can't remember the name of it, but it is in the most unlikey place in Warboys - Cambridgeshire.

You heard of it?

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Smash him D, then come back on here and give it the barry about how you devestated him.

Would be nice to know how you get on though, good luck.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i was gunna start mma but theres nowhere good that i know of in my area.
theres one down the road but its a fiver a session, only last an hour and apparently its shit.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
GIVE HIM ONE FOR ME.

Look him straight in the eye when hes groggy and say "this ones for Nuera" then kick him square in the fucking face.

BOOOOOOOM

Knockout

EDIT: on a serious note, good luck mate! Any chance of getting a video to post up here?

Last edited: