Got a new SSL desk today

yes paul, we know your studio is awesome
yes paul, we are all very jealous
yes paul, if you we knew were your studio was we'd come rob up the place like the thieving bastards we are
yes paul, where is your studio and what time do you usually go home for dindins?

yes paul, we know your studio is awesome
yes paul, we are all very jealous
yes paul, if you we knew were your studio was we'd come rob up the place like the thieving bastards we are
yes paul, where is your studio and what time do you usually go home for dindins?

usually about 4am then back at 9am you have a 5 hour window of opportunity. We work on rotation so there's likely to be someone there at all times. If the music pumping you'll know were in

Melissa-Joan-Hart-in-Sabrina-the-Teenage-Witch.jpg

Whilst waiting for the page to load (terrible connection at work at the moment) i was running through all the acronyms for SSL that i know..

They were all wrong.

Tidy bit of kit mate, nice.

Bit of a weird quesiton Paul, but are you based round Romford way? Think I saw you posting somewhere about going to the DV in Romford, but I just forgot to ask at the time...

Bit of a weird quesiton Paul, but are you based round Romford way? Think I saw you posting somewhere about going to the DV in Romford, but I just forgot to ask at the time...

Yeah I pop up DV from time time not so much anymore since they changed hands / went bankrupt. Tend to use KMR Audio now. Dv in Romford was always the place to go to test out synths as they had a great selection on the shop floor. Always bought synths from DV. Got this whole rack from there minus the moog pedals

Back
Top Bottom