GOT A NEW MIXER!!!

good .... but it wont last,,,, faders will die, EQ knobs will die... u mite even die touching it cus it mite go live

yeh not bad..... dont like the way all these new mixers are starting to take on the DJM look......

This mixer just looks like Gemini's version of the Behringer DJX....... is it as shabby though??

na i had the djx before dis 1 an dis ones better!
the effects dont sound all shit an crackly.
an the sound quality is better!

not bad for a tonne...but....

they last about 5 mins.. honestly.

Ive been through two gemini mixers... Al the knobs and stuff get fucked easily....and the Fx thing must be made of shit or thye both packed in really quickly

Last edited:
Yeah be a good bit of fun for £100, like the other say for long term Gemini aren't a great prospect, but if you get it cheap and know you're gonna need a new mixer before too long then it's all good :)

when uve ruined it buy a pioneer djm400.crossfaders are 100 times betta and will last alot longer and they only cost around £300 i think.

when uve ruined it buy a pioneer djm400.crossfaders are 100 times betta and will last alot longer and they only cost around £300 i think.

£269, I've been pondering gettin one for a while but I've herd to many bad things about behringer.

Back
Top Bottom