Got A link to the might Warpdrive 2003/4 Remix..just follow this

Bit of a cheap shot at the original in my books
Some big changes really need to happen in the scene

Serum said:
Bit of a cheap shot at the original in my books
Some big changes really need to happen in the scene

Funny how you dissed me in another thread about hating this song, only now you agree with me? Lame.

:lamur:

Ok, that "song" doesn't sound a god damn thing like DJ Crystl "Warpdrive". It just sounds like some generic Ray Keith track.

Also the other tunes in that Loxy mix are horrible! It sounds like "Hard Step" style DnB is making a come back. I hate that stuff..... I basicly hate anything having to do with ghettos and gang violance.

1992 said:
Also the other tunes in that Loxy mix are horrible! It sounds like "Hard Step" style DnB is making a come back. I hate that stuff..... I basicly hate anything having to do with ghettos and gang violance.
Nobody cares :nurr_nur:

1992 said:
Funny how you dissed me in another thread about hating this song, only now you agree with me? Lame.

:lamur:

I still think you're a tractor smashing luddite prick if that comforts you in any way
:jerkit:

Serum said:
I still think you're a tractor smashing luddite prick if that comforts you in any way
:jerkit:

My mom always said that swearing shows a sign of a limited vocabulary... I've now got a come back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom