got a challenge with a set list from dj hype!!!

kellykane

i have been trying to find the set list for dj hype at the poll winners party at fabric i believe from 2001 or 2002. mainly the track im looking for is pretty close to before he starts his scratch rountine, it has a female vocal, shes not really singing any words, just kind of vocalizing, and the track gets a rewind. moose and skibbadee are the mc's on this mix, and also when he is mixing out of the track im looking for, hype kind of trainwrecks and then turns the bass out and switches right over to another record. if anyone knows this track, i would really appreciate the ID, as i have been looking for it since about 03/04 when i found this mix. email me at dj@happypetscarolina.com, or leave me a message here. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:

Wrong forum btw, you want to post this in the Tune ID section, you will get a better reply

yes that is really my name :) at least for the past several years. i have been spinning for close to ten, and have an obsession with vinyl and counterstrike. i also like to send things in the mail.. like "care packages" and take pictures. this site is great, im glad i finally registered! xxx

Back
Top Bottom