Got a CD Deck...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Where is the best place to download tunes from without spending too much money? if not i take it dnba is the best?

LOL sorry man. i had no idea play.com did music. Im really struggling to rack my mind for what tunes to download! best thing to do is just go through dnba catalogue then buy the ones i like off play. Cheers buddy

LOL sorry man. i had no idea play.com did music. Im really struggling to rack my mind for what tunes to download! best thing to do is just go through dnba catalogue then buy the ones i like off play. Cheers buddy

Thats what i do! They dont always have spanking new releases straight away but its good for the back cats

Whatever you dont use dnba, that site is so fucking buggy its a joke. The player is proper proper shit.. trackitdown's charts are pretty good to see whats hot, as well as beatport - Then try and get off play.com ;)

i like trackitdown
i also used dnb arena for a wile ages ago dint have any problems bu i didnt really like the layout of the site

I was trying out a few sites and my vote goes for trackitdown. In most cases it's cheaper than DNBA, Juno or Beatport, also I've never encountered problem with download or anything else. The only problem is there are some tracks you won't find there (most of 2010 releases of Shogun for example), but you can find those on other sites mentioned, so it's not a big deal. Also their budget prices on EP's, LP's and compilations are really good.

Back
Top Bottom