Got a bit of a hole in my head......

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DJ_NoZ, Jul 26, 2009.

1. DJ_NoZ

DJ_NoZ Rum & Ass

Drank far too much JD and got pushed over by a mate. Split my head open on a concrete flower pot and was so wasted that I just slept on it. Had to have it superglued back together! So much fun......

I may cut down on the drinking, it's causing me alot of problems. Lost my license coz of it last year. Whoops.

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

3. DJ_NoZ

DJ_NoZ Rum & Ass

It's covered with my hair mate, and I don't fancy fiddling about with it to get a picture. Feels dodgy enough as it is.

4. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

5. DJ_NoZ

DJ_NoZ Rum & Ass

I'm not even an Alchie to be fair. Only drink once or twice a week, I just get completely smashed coz I'm pretty tiny, and end up in a cell or a hospital. Maybe I should just become a crackhead.

6. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

haha reminds me of sommat my mate did once, we were walking past a saisburys in fallowfield about 2am pissed out of our heads an my mate decided to go bush diving so were all egging him on, he then proceeded to dive head first of a rail into this bush missed the bush cracked his head on the kerb an cut his head open, so we phoned him an ambulence when it arived they patched him up an said you've got to come to the hospital, my mate just replied nah I need a bong an walked away lol

7. DJNoize

DJNoize Your Mom Rates Me

pics or stfu