Gosh! Pendulum - Another Planet

sdm said:
Right click, Save Target As...

Opinions please! I'll try and seek a better clip if possible for our dubs page.

:jackson:
CHA'MONE!!!

Heavy heavy tune, can't really determine b-line from this clip, but I daresay it's suitably heavy..

Really like the steppy change-up, heard this style of thing on a couple of tunes recently, and some hardstyle of old.. Wkd tune :)

Anyone know what label this is coming on? And when?

^^^
find it on soulseek, I'm sure its being traded by now despite its 24kbps.

I like it but it would never fit in a coherent set...........

somehow through deductive reasoning its created a subgenre of 'minimal dnb', which it is not. haha

[se13kta]

ahahaha, i just realised that i know that chicks voice!!
I have used that bot, its on an internet demo somewhere, cant remember where it was though.. h well

Only just heard it!!!!!

Couldn't find it on Soulseek but it was the last tune on a Pendulum set on Pyrotechnic radio. There must be a breaking point to all these heavy tune's...every single one is a smacker!!!!!

Roll on Pendulum and keep on making my spine tingle!!

BIG UP EL HORNET AND CREW!!

:lighter:

CoB said:
ahahaha, i just realised that i know that chicks voice!!
I have used that bot, its on an internet demo somewhere, cant remember where it was though.. h well

its "R voice interactive software" i use it all the time.....also featured in Fresh's tune "Floodlight", But at least Pendulum gave it a little bit of processing, to get rid of the weird computer pronounciation of alot of words

my chum has proclaimed Another Planet as his favorite tune of all time. Im also feelin it BIG TIME. I jam to the 24k rip, cant wait for a nice sounding one!

Back
Top Bottom