gosh it's been a while... here's a clip of a Moby remix I'm working on

Good ideas overall, but like the above, I feel the drums are a bit too harsh for the atmosphere that was set in the intro. In my opinion, I see it better if the drums were softened up so to say. But yeah, you've got something going there.

Good ideas overall, but like the above, I feel the drums are a bit too harsh for the atmosphere that was set in the intro. In my opinion, I see it better if the drums were softened up so to say. But yeah, you've got something going there.

Possibly, maybe it just sounds like a neuro snare or something though? bit heavy.

thanks steve - ah ok I see what you guys are saying. Ill experiment with some variations but damn if I'm not attached to that doink. On a separate note - do you guys all host via soundcloud? trying to find something that doesnt mess with upload sound quality in such a shit way

thanks steve - ah ok I see what you guys are saying. Ill experiment with some variations but damn if I'm not attached to that doink. On a separate note - do you guys all host via soundcloud? trying to find something that doesnt mess with upload sound quality in such a shit way

I personally have yet to use this forum to show off productions, but it seems like most people do so. I guess the other option would be a dropbox link to the file, I think I've seen one or two people do that too.

Back
Top Bottom